House of Famuir products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andria su

Reaction score
Hello salon geeks

Do any of you geeks buy products from House of famuir?

I used to, they've been around ages.

Are their skincare products any good or have you heard anything about them ?

See I never know what to say when someone asks if a skincare range is good or not. Some of the most popular ones people talk about I would never put on my face! But for HOF, they have large ranges which are used in and complement treatments. So I would try them out and see which one you like. I do think they have very good customer support, and although they drive me up the wall with their Apilus marketing I can't find anything bad to say about them.

Thanks pamieD. I will defiantly try them out. I guess it's trial and error thanks for the advice

I like to use a facial skin care range which has the support I need for the salon, training, promo material, advice on marketing... someone at the end of the phone who knows what I need from a range and how I can get the best for my clients with high quality products. I'm not sure if House of Famiur offers this?

You get what you pay for in the end, the high level support is more for the premium brands.

I think I am going to try out swissdermyl as I have had good response and there products and treatment look great. If i need basic range I will try hof :)

Latest posts

Back