House spiders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no solution for spiders other than to find out where they might be coming in from, and plugging it up. Otherwise, I'm just like...

2014%2B-%2B1

Haha i love this! Xx

My hubby finds these guys in random places at work and he freaks lol
Spiders don't bother me a bit, I am about 3 million sizes bigger if I felt inclined to actually kill it.
I catch (let it come to my hand) and release outside.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

You catch these in your hand and you don't care??? I think i would actually have a heart attack if i found this! Im guessing you are not from EnglandImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408131535.692256.jpg as the ones im nearly crying about look like an ant compared to that hair beast! Haha xx

Why did I open this thread???? 😧

Sent from my LG-D802 using SalonGeek mobile app

Why did I open this thread???? 😧

Sent from my LG-D802 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was thinking the same!

I detest spiders, how sneaky and fast they are. They make me squeal. I used to quite like spiders as a little girl now they get sucked up in my dyson. Xx

[QUOTE=Nails

I did that and it was still alive and running round in the cylinder :( xx

Nails I did that and it was still alive and running round in the cylinder :( xx[/quote said:
Haha oh god, I wouldn't have the guts to empty it.

The spiders I am finding at the minute are really skinny ones with really long legs and tiny bodies. I am finding them everywhere. Or really small ones with big fat bodies.

They are only small creatures but they scare me. I'm ok with daddy long legs though and they fly x

We get some real big ones in my house, I usually just leave them as they eat flies and other little things, or just pop them in my hand and place them outside. I've heard conkers will keep them out of your house but I'm not sure how true that Is, plus I kind of like my little house guests lol x

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1408139045240.jpg
    1408139045240.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 194
We get some real big ones in my house, I usually just leave them as they eat flies and other little things, or just pop them in my hand and place them outside. I've heard conkers will keep them out of your house but I'm not sure how true that Is, plus I kind of like my little house guests lol x

Eurgh no way! They don't last long in my house they are soon as flat as a pancake wherever they where seen lol. I have the long legged thin ones and they really don't bother me its these fat ones i shake at xx

Dog flea powder works, just sprinkle everywhere' smells nice too..

Sent from my A210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Good god! That's a HUGE spider! Eww

You catch these in your hand and you don't care??? I think i would actually have a heart attack if i found this! Im guessing you are not from EnglandView attachment 72891 as the ones im nearly crying about look like an ant compared to that hair beast! Haha xx

I live in Canada, land of big bears (they maul you real good!)
Spiders are huge and hairy but harmless

I live in Canada, land of big bears (they maul you real good!)
Spiders are huge and hairy but harmless

I would love to move abroad but then i think about the wildlife in other countries and think ill stick to my badgers and pheasants haha xx

I would love to move abroad but then i think about the wildlife in other countries and think ill stick to my badgers and pheasants haha xx

Don't be afraid :) Canada is a dreamland and life here is absolutely the best. Oh there aren't too many countries that "hate" us lol unlike our southern "big brother"

Don't be afraid :) Canada is a dreamland and life here is absolutely the best. Oh there aren't too many countries that "hate" us lol unlike our southern "big brother"

My husband visited Canada and loved it :) we may visit one day together but i will stay away from those hairy spiders and bears! Xxx

I had a huge one the I saw Friday night but I missed it when I tried to hoover it. I made my brother come round to get it yesterday but we couldn't find it all we did find were loads of cobwebs between the cracks where the cushions meet on the sofa.... not good

I had a huge one the I saw Friday night but I missed it when I tried to hoover it. I made my brother come round to get it yesterday but we couldn't find it all we did find were loads of cobwebs between the cracks where the cushions meet on the sofa.... not good

No actual way!!! So basically that monster is sat watching tv with you every night? Ewww :( xxx

Omg how can you share your house with that it's like a crab and how do you pick them up? I would die if I saw one that size xx

Omg how can you share your house with that it's like a crab and how do you pick them up? I would die if I saw one that size xx

I just put my hand near them and let them crawl onto my hand then transfer them outside or into a corner xx

Here are some more pics (sorry for those scared of spiders!)

Attachments

• 1408311643753.jpg
    1408311643753.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 121
  • 1408311652775.jpg
    1408311652775.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 119
Well you are braver than me I can't get no where near them lol. My daughter plays with them if she sees them but because I don't want her to have a fear of them I try not to scare her when I see them x

Well you are braver than me I can't get no where near them lol. My daughter plays with them if she sees them but because I don't want her to have a fear of them I try not to scare her when I see them x

Thats how i feel so i am going to start saying the spiders end up dying if they stay in the house so he has to tightly hold them and out them outside so they can live (so mummy doesn't have to stamp on them when he's not looking) haha xxx

Latest posts

Back