How are we all doing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been pretty manic ,working tomorrow and Monday fully booked (happy days) the worst is trying to fit in the last minuters and rearrange the canceled ones ,back in on the 27th ,but I have sneezed twice tonight oooh oo ,have got two bottles of alcohol if anyone want them ,im sure I tell everyone I don't drink but always get gifts of alcohol :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

I'm sure I'm doing nails in my sleep shattered.com ain't the word! ! one tip from a client bit disappointed might put my prices up lol! !!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I've got to say the 12 hour days are catching up with me... Two & a half more to go then THREE WHOLE DAYS OFF! Can't bloody wait!

It's friends & family that are the problem 'can you squeeze me in for my nails before Christmas?'
Err... Have I not been going on for weeks about how busy I am?! Grrr!
Merry Christmas Everyone! x

Working flat out...five days 8am to 10pm...fully booked with a stand by list as long as my arm....working till Xmas eve till 4pm.
Roll on Boxing Day for a relaxing day with my man.

Absolutely knackered. Finished at 9:30 tonight and finally got something to eat.
Only thing not impressed with is had to come home to wash n change as a client and family were finishing a cig when I arrived and I left reeking of smoke, felt so ill and still feel green 6 hours later. Downside of being mobile :(
Vicki x

Merry christmas and a happy new year. I've been 9.30 till 5.30 this week. A sick wee boy trip to child's
a & e. oh had sickness bug and yeah I now can't move frozen, whole body aches been to sleep for early start Tom xxxx

Having been made redundant from my full time job in October I went full time at mobile beauty and my god it's been busy. Worked the last 7 days from 8am - 11pm. I'm shattered but loving it and still craving any extra work I can get.
Suffered from the awful cold a few weeks back followed by norovirus so how I'm still standing I don't know. Gonna be enjoying my two days off over Xmas but know that Jan will be quiet so got to take the work whilst its there.

Well done girls! I just put a note on my door saying where im going for Christmas what I'm doing for new year and what I have brought my daughter and husband from Father Christmas! (Joke) truly exhausted!!

Well done girls! I just put a note on my door saying where im going for Christmas what I'm doing for new year and what I have brought my daughter and husband from Father Christmas! (Joke) truly exhausted!!

Ha ha that is brilliant. I said the same thing yesterday to my partner. I have said what I am doing for Christmas Day to so many people I am bored of what I have planned before I have even done it" lol!!

Ha ha that is brilliant. I said the same thing yesterday to my partner. I have said what I am doing for Christmas Day to so many people I am bored of what I have planned before I have even done it" lol!!

Same! Pretty bored of having the same conversation 8 or 9 times a day, I think I'm more mentally drained than physically drained at the moment!

I've had a fantastic week in the salon this week. It's been ridiculously busy, I've been starting at 7.30, well, 7.15 actually, my first clients have been arriving at 7.30, and finishing at 8 or 9pm. I am exhausted, but so satisfied. I've had a few new clients this week on referral from existing clients who have recommended me, and people have been wanting arty and sparkly nails for xmas so I've had an opportunity to show people what I can do, I've loved every minute of this week.

How has your week been? Have you been busy? Have you done lots of festive nails? I wish every week was like this for me, and in the new year I'm going to work hard on marketing and training so that all my weeks are like this

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to bed last night safe in the knowledge that my 12 hour days are now over... Then wake up to see I'm in demand, even today!

I just thought, "why not, I'll miss doing them if I don't", so I have 3 appointments this evening on the first day of my Christmas holiday. Not only that but they might be so grateful that I managed to fit them into my "busy schedule" (of eating and sleeping on a Sunday) that I may even get a few recommendations!

Xxx

Well just chilling today working tomorrow ,just put on some rapid tan as I was looking rather luminous ,out for tea and cinema tonight woohoo ,what is everyone else doing today :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

I've been busy both last week & this week. I have just managed to get my own nails & toes done today. I have one client this evening & two tomorrow, despite saying I wasnt working tomorrow lol. Thye are both in the morning though so its not too bad.
I have got all my wrapping, food shopping & cleaning done too :)

Finished for Christmas....YAY! :green:

Last edited by a moderator:
1 more spray tan for a cousin, and mum and nans nails tomorrow and I will be done too! :)

Me too. yipeeeeeeeee:D

I am finished but totally burnt out, we had to battle to get into work through the floods yesterday then when we finished all the roads were flooded so couldn't get home till midnight :( but at least I had a home to go to I guess poor people being flooding 2 days before Christmas :(
Well then our sky broke they will not fix it until next sat ( so no Christmas tv ) :( and to top it all off I am in bed with flu :(((

I'm finished now. :)
Vicki x

Latest posts

Back