How are you getting on with Lola Brows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsXpress

Reaction score
Just wondering how you are all getting on with this service. Mine don't appear to be lasting very long! Doing all the right amount of drops etc, not sure if it's me or the client. Not done very many yet though.

Just wondering how you are all getting on with this service. Mine don't appear to be lasting very long! Doing all the right amount of drops etc, not sure if it's me or the client. Not done very many yet though.

I'm following this thread. I trained in brow extensions and couldn't get them to last longer than 5 days no matter what I did. I had been looking at Lola brows and the flirties version but can't find anyone who has trained yet for feedback x

I'm having the same problem. Done quite a few now and seem to be getting the same feedback. Look great when they leave then salon but only lasting 7-10 days?

Latest posts

Back