How best to remove glue in hair extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Levi28s

Reaction score
Hi guys looking for some advice on best and cheapest thing to use when removing glue in hair extensions, got them in 2 months ago and fed up with them already, I have pliers but just don’t have any sort of gel/remover/ could anyone recommend something that’s pretty reasonable? Not willing to pay £40 to get them removed! Thanks

You won't be able to remove glue extensions by yourself.You risking damaging your natural hair.This should be only done by professionals.I use Balmain removal gun

I remove mine myself and i will say I nearly give up every time and wonder why the hell I have them in and I have cut a few before awful I know ! I've tried all the products to remove them they never come out easy ! Last time I used some vitamin E oil I had and I feel like that helped alot, when I had a look online apparently coconut oil is good too. Never thought about using oil, but I do think someone to help especially to get the ones at the back would help, It's very tedious! Good luck ! Xo

£40 is very reasonable to remove bonds. I charge more than that.
If I have a pound for every head I see where the bonds have been taken out by the client themselves and the hair is all snapped with bald bits, I could give up work.
Small price to pay to get a job done right.

Pay the £40 and get them removed properly, u will be glad u did!

Yep £40 is totally reasonable it’s just not worth going bald by pulling them out!

Latest posts

Back