How big is your cabin/summerhouse salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxhaylzxx

Reaction score
So I'm looking at having a garden office/cabin/Summerhouse built to work from. I will be needing enough room for a couch, nail table, pedicure chair. What size do you have? I really don't know what to go for. Many thanks x

So I'm looking at having a garden office/cabin/Summerhouse built to work from. I will be needing enough room for a couch, nail table, pedicure chair. What size do you have? I really don't know what to go for. Many thanks x

I' hoping to get one soon. I want 10 x 16. I' be putting a spray tan tent and 2 beds in it ☺

Thanks for your reply. I'm finding it hard to decide what size I'll need. I don't want to go too small and regret it.

Thanks for your reply. I'm finding it hard to decide what size I'll need. I don't want to go too small and regret it.
Id say 10 x 16 would be fine. But you should measure everything that will be going in it and try and draw a design with measurements. That's what I did ☺

Id say 10 x 16 would be fine. But you should measure everything that will be going in it and try and draw a design with measurements. That's what I did ☺
can i ask how much it was to set yourself up?

Latest posts

Back