How can I get this color?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neuvoo

Reaction score
I'm trying to achieve this warm blonde color. My clients hair is a platinum blonde and doesn't hold color well. I like Wella but any recommendations are helpful!! Thanks :)
202dced472f0e9a19d3cea9bf1924cfc.jpg

When you say her hair doesn't hold colour well what have you been previously using?

Have you got a regrowth?

Her hair has been bleached and doesn't like to hold color. I used a level 5 for lowlights which faded in less than a week. I used Wella 5N in the past but she'd like more of a golden warm honey blonde like the picture. I'm afraid it won't last and will fade into a weird color. She does have some regrowth... I would say her natural color is a level 8 neutral

Did you pre pig before doing the level 5 in foils? As this will cause it to fade fast, the colour above I would say maybe colour touch 8/73 x

Pre fill with gold before colouring
I've filled with mousses which works well with blondes.

This is your third thread on this same client. You've been given really good suggestions already.

Are you qualified or in training? Your query and technical language is incredibly basic so I'm beginning to wonder.

Latest posts

Back