How Can I Remove Permanent Hair Dye?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orarvey

Reaction score
hi everyone. i recently tried to dye my hair from brunette to blonde, using clairol nice n easy. it failed, and went ginger. i went to the hairdressers and they dyed it back to brown, but its faded now and my roots are visible, and its going back to ginger. is there any way i can get all the dye out and get it back to my natural colour? :rolleyes:

A professional and experienced colour technician is what you need hth's :)

colour will fade as it grabs on light hair and lets go fairly quickly to, im not to up on colour stripping....normal just go a toning route....but i would have thought even if u strip the hair back ur'l need a natural shade colour on top.

how long is ur hair? if you came to me id probably suggest colouring using ur natural shade with a semi to blend in whilst the part that was previously coloured would grow or get cut out but def go get a consultation, even go to a training college as they need experiences like this.

like i say u may need to invest in a little more colour for the time being but go seek a free consultation from a salon face to face as they can physically see what options uv got

hth

Latest posts

Back