how can i thin out this fringe? PIC

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prettylady

Reaction score
i like my bangs/fringe but i think it may be too thick? what du think? and is there any way i can thin it out myself? i thought about pinning some of it away but it makes me look young, lol

Picture0872.jpg

You have lovely hair...i wouldn't risk spoiling it by doing it yourself, go to a hairdressers and get pampered..:hug: x

thanks, i cut the fringe myself :) im quite good when it comes to doing my own hair, i just cut too much lol...my hairdresser thinned it out for me last time i went, but it looked jaggedy and i didnt like it..and its going to be so hard to grow out half a fringe :cry:

leave it!!
i think your hair looks lovely! x

beautiful hair! it look so lovely and healthy. umm, i always tamper with my own fringe, and so long as i stop when i think i should its always fine, dont 'ill just get this hair and ill just get that hair' coz then it ends up being an inch 2 short :eek: lol. if u still want 2 keep a thin fringe maby half the fringe u have and pin back the top half, and let it grow grow grow?? thers nothing wrong with looking a little younger :lol:

No I know what you mean hun..I used to have a fringe and cut it myself and it seems to get thicker with every cut.
Go to a stylist who can either advise you to grow it out (tedious but the end result is fab) or they will make it look less.......sorry I can't think of the word.......but less thick if you know what I mean x
Personally I think you should grow it out a little and have some layers put in it but I am not a hairmesser x

thanks very much ladies, so u are all basicll saying leave it? might nit have any other choice :)
what about products? a good wax for the ends?

personally with gorgeous eyes like yours you can carry off a thick blunt cut fringe......your eyes look amasing....you fringe frames them just right....but i love that kind of look anyway......me...i say leave it

thanks joanne, thats nice of you to say that - ive cut it a little bit shorter, seems to look bit better this way....(i might have gone a little too short) but in a couple of days itl be just right...loll (i hope...haha)

thanks joanne, thats nice of you to say that - ive cut it a little bit shorter, seems to look bit better this way....(i might have gone a little too short) but in a couple of days itl be just right...loll (i hope...haha)

Naughty naughty, you should use a professional ,
but im glad it looks nice as you have such nice hair :hug: ,

lol, i know stupid thing stil hasnt grown back properly, argh!! oh well, i know for next time..

you could maybe make it appear less if you cut it in an arc shape , so it goes longer towards the temples , or you can go for a sweeping side fringe (bangs)
hth xx

Yup agreed you have lovely hair . However rather than take weight from your fringe - given the chance I would take weight away from the sides to balance it and show more of your face. :)

Yup agreed you have lovely hair . However rather than take weight from your fringe - given the chance I would take weight away from the sides to balance it and show more of your face. :)

Hi yes I agree with this too ,
I think she would suit it just like Beverley Cobellas :hug:

hi,either sliceing the fringe,or sum light layers shude do the trick

since the last post i have done exactly that, i have had some feathering in the front and layers in to the fringe and it looks so much better, so thank you!:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back