How can spare space in the salon make me money?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairbymg

Reaction score
Hello, I am looking at purchusing a property where downstairs is quite a small area and the
upstairs is quite big so thinking of putting my hair salon there. My question is
What can I do with the downstairs? There will be a space for a reception desk and maybe waiting area and a nail desk?

Could you put your products for customers to purchase when paying for the services?

A small space can be a good earner with a Brow Bar perhaps, Make-Up and/or Nail Desk could be a few other options. Will this area have someone in it like a receptionist or other Therapist?
Theft of products if left unattended would be an issue, but selling products displayed in this space could be good as Scissors suggests as long as it is manned or they are locked away..... Just my thoughts.

Hello, I am looking at purchusing a property where downstairs is quite a small area and the
upstairs is quite big so thinking of putting my hair salon there. My question is
What can I do with the downstairs? There will be a space for a reception desk and maybe waiting area and a nail desk?
Perhaps you could use it for inventory. If there is certain products that are a staple and you can get a discount buying in bulk that can help.

Latest posts

Back