How come i don't make a ball!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dionne1

Reaction score
When doing L@P i rarely get that ball shape(you know when you dip your brush into the liquid then into the powder) mines looks more like a flatten ball! HELP!:eek:

Thanks for that i read it, gonna give it a go in the morning.

When doing L@P i rarely get that ball shape(you know when you dip your brush into the liquid then into the powder) mines looks more like a flatten ball! HELP!:eek:

Who did you train with and what products are you using?
Are you still training?
The more we know the more we can help you hun x

I'm doing a nail tech course at Redbridge College one day a week 9.30am-12.30pm i wished it was longer, anyway we are using NSI spa aroma free, i finish in July 08.

I work with odorless acrylic and with my system (OPI Clarite) you have to work much drier. Maybe try a brush that holds less liquid. Of course follow the advice for your system, but it sounds like the bead (ball) of acrylic is too wet.:)

I think you may be right, the acrylic is too wet cos it just swims on the nail, gonna pratise making it a bit drier.

maybe try a smaller brush

I think you may be right, the acrylic is too wet cos it just swims on the nail, gonna pratise making it a bit drier.
acrylic should not swim on the nail as it will touch the skin and cause lifting

maybe try a smaller brush
just what i was going to say...smaller brush less liquid bead wont be so wet ...

good luck with it all and keep practising hun xx

i used to buy nsi products, but after using creative nail design i will never go back, its great you should try the sample packs.

As long as your mix ratio is correct, it doesnt matter if its not a perfect ball shape, just practise your consistancy.

Your right about the lifting part, thats what kept on happening to the nails, i'm using a big brush gonna try a smaller one.

How do i go about getting sample pack?

Latest posts

Back