How cool is this cake?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal colleen

Reaction score
My friend is a professional cake maker isn't this cake awesome.

She really dosnt see how good she is at making cakes always criticising her cakes no confidence.I've seen her cakes and there amazing really really amazing.

Not only do they look great they taste amazing really amazing.

I've just got to go on app to upload pic won't be a tick.

Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362955178.596272.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362955228.026384.jpg

Wow that cake is lovely! She is very good. :D

Wow that cake is lovely! She is very good. :D

Thanks yeh she is amazing at all types of cakes wedding,birthday,Christmas etc she's very talented but just dosnt realise how good she is.xx

Wow fair doo's! Bet it tastes as divine as it looks. Xoxo

Its amazing I love it :)

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

Wow fair doo's! Bet it tastes as divine as it looks. Xoxo

They really do taste lovely.I've bought cakes from shops and they look nice but don't taste nice lol xxx

That's amazing!! I'd love to be able to do that x x

Very talented! It's gorgeous.

Does your friend have a website cc?
Id love to see more of her work she's very talented.
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Wow! That's amazing, although it did take me a while to figure out what the sorting hat was lol!

That looks fantastic!

My cousin makes amazing cakes too, unfortunately she lives in Ireland so i don't get them too often, lol, but you should have a look if you have facebook. Her company is called 2nice2slice xx

https://www.facebook.com/2Nice2Slice.ie?fref=ts

you guys need to stop showing me all these delicious cakes...oh my god.... i want cake right now! hmmm! xoxo

Looks so good! I love making cakes too but don't always have the time, so I only take one or two orders here and there; it's so creative, I love it!x

Latest posts

Back