How did you find Salon Geek?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found it by googling air bubbles in acrylic. Dont post much but been on here everyday for about two years and i don't think i'll ever leave, lol :o X

My nail tech:) She told me she was going back to Canada for ever. Told me to learn how to do nails myself, told me to train with CND and told me to get my butt onto Salon geek.
Good advise all round, I followed it all :lol:

Google search for acetone's effect on nails....Salon Geek came up. Been here ever since.

A friend recommended me to The Nail Geek, which is now known as Salon Geek.

The Geek used to do a column in a nails magazine, Professional Nails, I think it was. Came here from there x

I also stumbled across it accidentally, then I forgot about it for a couple of years :o re-discovered it when googling how to set up a beauty salon from home, lurked for a bit then dived straight in lol!

I would be lost without it now!

I also stumbled across it accidentally, then I forgot about it for a couple of years :o re-discovered it when googling how to set up a beauty salon from home, lurked for a bit then dived straight in lol!

I would be lost without it now!

Me too!!

i joined in 2006 i think ! I joined because i'd read about the site in a trade mag ..... i dont pop in a lot now .. i should as this site has brought me so much .. and some really good friends xx

Looking through hairdressing apps on my iPod and downloaded this one! Loooove it! :D

Latest posts

Back