How Did You Get Yours.....?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is totally ridiculous.....My first name is Lee, I have always HATED having a boys name the worst thing is my middle name is Toni:eek: You just WOULDNT call a baby girl THAT would you really?!
Anyway it gets worse, at least living in Yorkshire it does, as since I got married I am now Lee Chapman....Lee Chapman ex leeds football player married to leslie ash aka trout pout, locally people always make a comment about that and I get so sick of "lee" is that short for leeann....we thought you were a male etc

So I decided that at least Toni is spelt the girls way so Tonilee meant geeks woudnt make the assumption I was a bloke.

What is so stupid is that tonilee sounds equally masculine when you think about it :rolleyes:

this is my korean name. The only problem is that it's actually spelt wrong, I tried to correct it but never figured out how. My korean name is Yoo Jin Park. Park, obviously is the last name.

Mines easy cos I was 28 and fat:lol: :lol: Now I'm 29 and I've lost a stone and a half i might change it to chubby29:lol: :lol:

my Grandads nickname for me.. an easy choice x

Why have I never read this thread before :irked: ?????!!!!!

I am not going to insult anyone by going into why my user name is as it is!!!!:lol: :lol:

It is really good to know the reason behind user names.

I have noticed reading through this that there are a few that have changed their user name since replying to this thread......it would be interesting to know the reasons behind some of these changes :lol:

I thought a while back we had Laystar changed to Jugsy.....how did you get that back missy moo????PMSL!!!!! :hug: xxx

Mine says what it does on the tin!!!!!

Eva

Now you may have a laugh at how ours came about, we bought our cute little 8 week old Lancashire Heeler Dottie (now 12 and in failing health) the breeder decided that we should register her with the KC and show her, obviously we needed a KC Affix we spent weeks trying to think of one then as I was putting some loose change in Dotties Penny Jar voila there it was Pennijar, our cottage has the same name.

Joan

Latest posts

Back