How did you know it was time to upgrade?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen889

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wondering how you knew it was time to get a larger space for your salon or spa?

I'm currently in a medium sized room, open concept as I don't have enough space for a closed treatment room. A new larger space has just become available down the hall from me. Much larger! I'd be able to make a double pedicure station (right now its just me but I get tons of calls for friends to come together), closed treatment room and a reception area. Best part is its the same rent I am currently paying so very happy.

I am now debating, do I stay where I am or move down the hall to the larger space. I would need to spend a bit of money to make it look good. Business wise, I'm doing well in my current space. I've been here two years (been in my own business 5yrs, just this is a new space) and its just doing really well lately. I'm booked a week or two in advance with only small gaps here and there. Would it be wise to make sure I'm booked up solid for a few weeks before expanding? How did you all do it?

Well, I've taken the larger space. I'm extremely excited to get started!

Latest posts

Back