How did you pay for the CND Complete course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also believe if you spend £1500 on a course your going to sure as hell make that work!! But if you spend £100 you won't really be that bothered about making it work x

I also believe if you spend £1500 on a course your going to sure as hell make that work!! But if you spend £100 you won't really be that bothered about making it work x

That is exactly what I meant when I was mentioning serious-minded individuals and that those are the ones we try to attract. Not that you can't be serious-minded AND skint lol of course you can. But if money is tight, you do have to be realistic.

The most unrealistic as well as the worst way to start a business is to be without the funds to make it a success. If you don't have the funds then one tends to skimp on the things one needs to buy or you start to mess about by replacing great products with cheap rubbish that compromises the whole system and your future success with it!

The Creative Complete course gives you the lot. Everything you need to know as well as everything you need to use and to gain success. :)

Last edited:
That is exactly what I meant when I was mentioning serious-minded individuals and that those are the ones we try to attract. Not that you can't be serious-minded AND skint lol of course you can. Bu if money is tight, you do have to be realistic.

The most unrealistic as well as the worst way to start a business is to be without the funds to make it a success. If you don't have the funds then one tends to skimp on the things one needs to buy or you start to mess about by replacing great products with cheap rubbish that compromises the whole system and your future success with it!

The Creative Complete course gives you the lot. Everything you need to know as well as everything you need to use and to gain success. :)

It is a big outlay, but I'm coming to this as a mature (!) student from a totally different professional background so I want all the help I can get because I'm absolutely determined to make it a success. Having explored ALL the other avenues I'm totally convinced that only CND can offer me what I want.

yer they did do the anatomy side of things. That is probably the only thing i feel i learnt about. But i wasnt givin a book, She basically red through a manual. about 30 pages long which was just black ink printed on paper?. i kinda thought we would have an actual professional book? glossy pictures inside lol how wrong was i. I really wanted to learn white acrylic tips but we was only taught pink, even tho i was told we would be taught white too. Theres a thred title was my corse a scam, which was all about my corse if you want to have read its got my certificate on there too and i think 2nd/3rd page has my second certificate with the word diploma added to it. So unprofessional! xx

yer they did do the anatomy side of things. That is probably the only thing i feel i learnt about. But i wasnt givin a book, She basically red through a manual. about 30 pages long which was just black ink printed on paper?. i kinda thought we would have an actual professional book? glossy pictures inside lol how wrong was i. I really wanted to learn white acrylic tips but we was only taught pink, even tho i was told we would be taught white too. Theres a thred title was my corse a scam, which was all about my corse if you want to have read its got my certificate on there too and i think 2nd/3rd page has my second certificate with the word diploma added to it. So unprofessional! xx
See these companies make me mad. How they can be called colleges or schools is a joke. They should have at least given you a book with everything in it to take home with you!
Don't blame yourself, you wasn't to know any better.
It's the companies that want to be strung up.

Did they teach you how do do a perfect professional polish and assess that you could actually do it before you got your joke of a certificate? How about that anatomy and physiology then? You can tell me where all the muscles and bones are in the hands and feet? Did you get the chance to show them a beautifully constructed ritual tray, learn and perform the massage movements required for a delux manicure and pedicure and can name the contraindications for both? Client consultation? How about learning to accurately assess a client's skin tone so you can advise them of polish colours that will suit them or to adjust a colour so that it is more suitable for them ? And all in a day? Im surprised anyone can even get insurance after a class like the one you describe ... No wonder you don't feel confident. Of course all that and more is covered in a serious course so that you are actually prepared for the work place.

Last edited:
See these companies make me mad. How they can be called colleges or schools is a joke. They should have at least given you a book with everything in it to take home with you!
Don't blame yourself, you wasn't to know any better.
It's the companies that want to be strung up.

With my initial training school, I too expected to take home a glossy book & valuable course information. Instead I was given photocopies which werent even symmetrical upon the page and it was clear the text hadnt been typed up by a professional typist. They were slapped together in a cheap & cheerful Asda Walmart plastic binder. lol.

The Certificate pretty much looked the part, but I certainly wouldnt have recommended the place to anyone...

Needless to say I ended up putting my hand in my pocket and got trained with Bio Sculpture which I was more than happy with...

Hi Geeg ... Is the CND complete course on.consecutive days or over a longer period .. I believe its 2 weeks . many thanks :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hi Geeg ... Is the CND complete course on.consecutive days or over a longer period .. I believe its 2 weeks . many thanks :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek
It is not on consecutive days. We couldn't have anyone salon ready after only 15 days! :). It is over a much longer period of time. Ring Sweet Squared to discuss! X

It is not on consecutive days. We couldn't have anyone salon ready after only 15 days! :). It is over a much longer period of time. Ring Sweet Squared to discuss! X

S2 are lovely to speak to. I was nervous before I rang as I find a lot of companies are a bit uninterested and just want you to book up there and then, and can be quite condescending, where with S2, from the moment I heard the automated recording (who I think is Mr Geek, loved the bit about the financial department!) to when I spoke to the staff, they are so nice and everyone just wants to help you.
I'm not easily taken in by things and it takes a while for me to trust things, but I really have taken to S2 & CND as they are exactly how I strive to be in all their qualities.
But anyway, give them a ring with all your questions, you'll see what I mean about them when you do. X

S2 are lovely to speak to. I was nervous before I rang as I find a lot of companies are a bit uninterested and just want you to book up there and then, and can be quite condescending, where with S2, from the moment I heard the automated recording (who I think is Mr Geek, loved the bit about the financial department!) to when I spoke to the staff, they are so nice and everyone just wants to help you.
I'm not easily taken in by things and it takes a while for me to trust things, but I really have taken to S2 & CND as they are exactly how I strive to be in all their qualities.
But anyway, give them a ring with all your questions, you'll see what I mean about them when you do. X

They are quite an outstanding team at Sweet Squated and becsuse of that we tend to attract people/customers to us who are just the same! X

Just do it! Get an interest free credit card and pay it back over so many months. You'll soon have the skills to start earning the money back and will easily make back that cost. You will not be disappointed!! :)

Did they teach you how do do a perfect professional polish and assess that you could actually do it before you got your joke of a certificate? How about that anatomy and physiology then? You can tell me where all the muscles and bones are in the hands and feet? Did you get the chance to show them a beautifully constructed ritual tray, learn and perform the massage movements required for a delux manicure and pedicure and can name the contraindications for both? Client consultation? How about learning to acvurately assess a client's skin tone so you can advise them of polish colours that will suit them or to adjust a colour so that it is more suitable for them ? And all in a day? Im surprised anyone can even get insurance after a class like the one you describe ... No wonder you don't feel confident. Of course all that and more is covered in a proper course so that you are actually prepared for the work place.

HAHAHAHA short answer NO! you saying all of that just makes me realise even more on how much of a joke it was lol even tho it was 4 days it was still rubbish!

Anatomy /physiolgy side of things i learnt things like.... Nail formation ( where free edge is/nail bed/cutitcle/matrix/eponichium etc etc and we also learnt about contraindications. what conditions were ok and what wernt. we also coverd client consultation and simple things like what you shouldnt do with acetone and what happens if your overlay is to wet or dry etc. she showed us a 2 minute application of nail polish and then we had to have a go lol mine wasnt great. we learnt NOTHING about massage. i couldnt tell you about bones etc in the feet or hands we did not cover pedicure. we did about the layers of skin. On day 4 ( test day ) for our practical exam i had to do 1 hand l&p which if im honest i didnt think looked great at all...i had done better sets on friends in the 2 weeks i had off. i didnt think it was a "pass".

If someone came to me for a delux manicure then i dont think i would even know what to do i wouldnt be able to offer this to anyone right now.
I wont even offer anybody a full set as im worried ill do it wrong and dont feel i have the skills behind me nor qualification. I only offer practising for my benifit atm.

I emaild sallys again yesterday after trading standerds told me 14 days was a reasonable time to have waited so far. and all i got was we have recieved your email and are still looking into your complaint and wil be in touch in due corse. Im not giving up! it just seems their trying to drag it out in hope we do. I went to my local salys today who sold me the course and even she was shocked at what i told her. As its been the training branch ive usually been dealing with.

huufff!!!

HAHAHAHA short answer NO! you saying all of that just makes me realise even more on how much of a joke it was lol even tho it was 4 days it was still rubbish!

Anatomy /physiolgy side of things i learnt things like.... Nail formation ( where free edge is/nail bed/cutitcle/matrix/eponichium etc etc and we also learnt about contraindications. what conditions were ok and what wernt. we also coverd client consultation and simple things like what you shouldnt do with acetone and what happens if your overlay is to wet or dry etc. she showed us a 2 minute application of nail polish and then we had to have a go lol mine wasnt great. we learnt NOTHING about massage. i couldnt tell you about bones etc in the feet or hands we did not cover pedicure. we did about the layers of skin. On day 4 ( test day ) for our practical exam i had to do 1 hand l&p which if im honest i didnt think looked great at all...i had done better sets on friends in the 2 weeks i had off. i didnt think it was a "pass".

If someone came to me for a delux manicure then i dont think i would even know what to do i wouldnt be able to offer this to anyone right now.
I wont even offer anybody a full set as im worried ill do it wrong and dont feel i have the skills behind me nor qualification. I only offer practising for my benifit atm.

I emaild sallys again yesterday after trading standerds told me 14 days was a reasonable time to have waited so far. and all i got was we have recieved your email and are still looking into your complaint and wil be in touch in due corse. Im not giving up! it just seems their trying to drag it out in hope we do. I went to my local salys today who sold me the course and even she was shocked at what i told her. As its been the training branch ive usually been dealing with.

huufff!!!
Keep plugging away. They hope you will give up! Don't. All these scammers hope you will give up before they have to give in. GO FOR IT!

Can't wait until my husband gets back from sea so I can slowly start grooming him into letting me do either CND Complete or CND Enhance!

I'm gonna get a recording of me slowly speaking, 'Let Lesley do CND courses, let her, you know you want to. It's going to benefit you big time if you do. Do it!' and then I'm just going to bring it up to him in a few weeks time and by then he should be so brain washed that he'll be sure it's a good idea!!

HA HA HA HA!!!! (Evil laugh.):evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

:)

Can't wait until my husband gets back from sea so I can slowly start grooming him into letting me do either CND Complete or CND Enhance!

I'm gonna get a recording of me slowly speaking, 'Let Lesley do CND courses, let her, you know you want to. It's going to benefit you big time if you do. Do it!' and then I'm just going to bring it up to him in a few weeks time and by then he should be so brain washed that he'll be sure it's a good idea!!

You are a woman .. you know what to do lol! :evil:

How long has he been at sea? If he's anything like my hubby when he comes back from Afghanistan he'll agree to absolutely ANYTHING, lol...... :wink2:

My hubby's away for 6 months at a time I think I will have to use the brain washing too :)
Vicki xx

I definately think that product training helps you understand mani/pedi better after a course that you feel didn't meet your needs in terms of getting you where you want to be.

I trained in Jessica manicure recently and it was amazing in that I feel I understand what I need to do, in what order and why. With my NVQ training it felt a bit rushed to be honest.

So yeah, training with a well respected brand sounds like a good way to give you the knowledge that you really want. I've definately got Brisa training on my to do list (I won't touch any other gel due to allergic reactions!) and I also want to do CND LandP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back