How did you pay for the CND Complete course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Shelley can you be my mum too?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

LOL. You would think that she would jump at the chance but she can't get her head round it only been a 16 day course compared to going to college for a year, I have tried to explain to her that which ever course she takes that both will still involve a lot of practice. I just wish that there had been a course like CND complete when I did nail enhancements 16 years ago, rather than a 3 course where all I ended up being able to do was fibreglass and silk wraps :sad:

Shelley X :)

I have just paid the balance and start the end of this month.

It looks expensive, but from what I've seen, the pricing is really competitive considering what you get as well as being the best course. I have been told I am training with 3 others, so class sizes are small. You can also pay for 1-2-1's should you get stuck, which being an older learner I'm pleased about.

My ambassador Kate is lovely, always answers questions I send her and I'm looking forward to meeting her. Sweet squared are brilliant too, with great customer service. I could have spent £500 on a year long course which resulted in a college certificate, me buying my own kit and still having to pay for enhancement, gel and l&p courses. I am so glad I've chosen this course. I have 4 childen and need to learn the right way as oon as I can to start getting the experience to become a good nail tech and provide for my children.

Also, this site is great, am already learning....getting a bit addicted to it!! Try and get her to take a look, it's great and she can read about others who have done other training!!

Sorry I'm waffling a bit, but hope it's some help :D xx

I have just paid the balance and start the end of this month.

It looks expensive, but from what I've seen, the pricing is really competitive considering what you get as well as being the best course. I have been told I am training with 3 others, so class sizes are small. You can also pay for 1-2-1's should you get stuck, which being an older learner I'm pleased about.

My ambassador Kate is lovely, always answers questions I send her and I'm looking forward to meeting her. Sweet squared are brilliant too, with great customer service. I could have spent £500 on a year long course which resulted in a college certificate, me buying my own kit and still having to pay for enhancement, gel and l&p courses. I am so glad I've chosen this course. I have 4 childen and need to learn the right way as oon as I can to start getting the experience to become a good nail tech and provide for my children.

Also, this site is great, am already learning....getting a bit addicted to it!! Try and get her to take a look, it's great and she can read about others who have done other training!!

Sorry I'm waffling a bit, but hope it's some help :D xx

Kate sounds really lovely, it must be really helping your confidence that she's being so helpful before you even start. I just wish I lived a bit closer to Cheltenham! :sad:

LOL. You would think that she would jump at the chance but she can't get her head round it only been a 16 day course compared to going to college for a year, I have tried to explain to her that which ever course she takes that both will still involve a lot of practice. I just wish that there had been a course like CND complete when I did nail enhancements 16 years ago, rather than a 3 course where all I ended up being able to do was fibreglass and silk wraps :sad:

Shelley X :)

Maybe it's not just about the training Shelley - if she's relatively young, maybe she's actually looking forward to the whole experience of going to college for a year? A sort of transition period from leaving school to becoming a grown-up, iykwim? :biggrin:

It's a huge confidence boost, she has told me that everyone on the course is a beginner too, which helps, as I know experienced techs also go on complete courses, which is great, but for me personally, it's probably best I learn one way of doing things and don't get too confused...and believe me it doesn't take too much to get me confused :D

When people have spoken about ambassadors, they all have good things to say about them. Where will you do CND? You can see a bit about the ambassadors on sweet squared xx

Maybe it's not just about the training Shelley - if she's relatively young, maybe she's actually looking forward to the whole experience of going to college for a year? A sort of transition period from leaving school to becoming a grown-up, iykwim? :biggrin:

I think your sort of right Floss, my daughter is just coming to the end of her level 2 beauty at college, so I think maybe she want's to stay with her friends. X :)

When people have spoken about ambassadors, they all have good things to say about them. Where will you do CND? You can see a bit about the ambassadors on sweet squared xx

Not too sure really - I thought I'd got it all sorted but I'm not so sure now! Nothing's ever easy is it! :sad:

I think your sort of right Floss, my daughter is just coming to the end of her level 2 beauty at college, so I think maybe she want's to stay with her friends. X :)

You could always pay for her to do the CND conversion courses when she finishes at college?

Not too sure really - I thought I'd got it all sorted but I'm not so sure now! Nothing's ever easy is it! :sad:

Oh no, that's a pain. Is it something to do with CND or where the courses are held? I have been really lucky as the course is 20 minutes away...any further with my 4 children I would have had to problems and things with my job have fallen into place allowing me the time to go. I don't envy you and I hope you manage to sort it as you seem really keen xx

No I don't unfortunately, just that there's loads and you get given as you need it!! Don't know if you will be salon based or mobile, but have you seen the shellac racks on sweet squared? Take a look. And if you need books, again, look on sweet squared. Other sites can barely match them, if they can at all. Good luck on course, mine starts soon after yours xx

I will be mobile, did see the racks but looked more aimed at a salon? Have you bought any books yet? Was thinking of buying nail class first although before the course starts I may just confuse myself! I am a total nail beginner except for having enhancements myself for past few years! I have 150 mile round trip for my training, you are so lucky with only 20 min drive! X

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Hi, wow, that's a long way, but from what I've been reading it will be worth it. I have 4 children so travelling would have been an issue that I would have had to work round. I've just managed to sort childcare, which was a big pain, especially through the summer holidays.
Kate advised me to get Nail structure and product chemistry by Doug Schoon and I also bought Nailclass. Haven't had a good look through because, like you, I don't want to confuse myself before I start. Also been told Marian Newman is a good book to get. Sweet squared do all 3. I'm also a complete nail beginner, only had polish on. Are you enjoying this site and the threads? x

Hi, wow, that's a long way, but from what I've been reading it will be worth it. I have 4 children so travelling would have been an issue that I would have had to work round. I've just managed to sort childcare, which was a big pain, especially through the summer holidays.
Kate advised me to get Nail structure and product chemistry by Doug Schoon and I also bought Nailclass. Haven't had a good look through because, like you, I don't want to confuse myself before I start. Also been told Marian Newman is a good book to get. Sweet squared do all 3. I'm also a complete nail beginner, only had polish on. Are you enjoying this site and the threads? x

Thanks for the book info, I don't think Id be as restrained as you and not be able to look if I already had the books so may hold off on an order. I work part time at the minute but have managed to sort time off when I need it and my childcare, thankfully my mum is a great help. I am really enjoying the forum although don't have much to say about anything yet, with not knowing much yet! That will all change soon I hope. When I sorted out my insurance and saw it covered tanning also I went and trained with Nouvatan, only been at it about a month, but am really enjoying it. Am hoping once I've built up some nail clients I can train in more services, maybe even go to college. Would be good to keep in touch to see how our training progresses with doing the same course. X

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Yeah CND Complete all booked! Eeeeeeeeeek! Über excited!! OMG, OMG, OMG. Wanna run around outside excited but the bin men will give me funny looks. *shifty eyes*

Haha. Good for you, when do you start? :D

Yeah CND Complete all booked! Eeeeeeeeeek! Über excited!! OMG, OMG, OMG. Wanna run around outside excited but the bin men will give me funny looks. *shifty eyes*

Woo hoo excited for you!! Where are you doing it? Only asking because I'm booking Manchester tomorrow for August start
Vicki xx

I start next month, first day 11th June in Hampshire with Hannah Rowland. Toooo excited! ;-) x

Brilliant! How exciting. My turn will be here in October for CND Enhance. Can't wait. X

Just booked my place!!!!
'runs round silly with lovebeauty' :)

Vicki xx

Just booked my place!!!!
'runs round silly with lovebeauty' :)

Vicki xx

Yeah!! :) We're all gonna be CND techs, how cool does that sound? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back