How did you pay for the CND Complete course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wel Jel!! Really wanna book mine too, but I can't until probably next month. Then I will be jumping around too!! :lol:

is it box standerd then for them to start like almost 5 months away. Haha im so keen id wana book then start the next month lol xxx

Mine starts next month! I think it's all down to when the educators are available! X

is it box standerd then for them to start like almost 5 months away. Haha im so keen id wana book then start the next month lol xxx

I really wanted to do the course that starts in Leeds 2nd July but I'm away for a few of the course dates so can't do it. It loos like October. I've already put all the days in my diary & although it's almost 5months away I'm soooooo looking forward to it & excited. :)

Mine is August in Manchester
Vicki xx

Perhaps you excited lucky ones should start a Creative Complete group and keep up with each others progress.

Perhaps you excited lucky ones should start a Creative Complete group and keep up with each others progress.

Can anyone start a group or do you need to be a Premium Geek? :)

Fab idea!!! I going premium anyway when I get on my computer this morning so I will have a bash at setting the group up if no one else is premium already
Vicki x

This is a great idea! I paid my deposit yesterday so I'm all set now too. A Creative Complete group would stop us all blocking up the main board with our enthusiasm, I expect we're starting to get a bit annoying! :D

What's a Premium Geek? :?:

im having problems logging onto my paypal account :grr:

is there another way to pay?

vicki xx

Sounds like a great idea! I've not been using this site long enough to know about groups, premium etc but Id love to join it if someone can do this-2 weeks today till the start now for me! :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Brilliant idea. I start 29th May. Has anybody seen the Doug Schoon book yet. Mine arrived yesterday...major panic!! My brain hasn't held much info for years...apart from things to do with children...help!! Still really excited though :D xx

I'm looking at getting the following books

Complete Nail Technician by Marian Newman
and
Nail Structure & Product Chemistry by Douglas Schoon

I already have Gigi's Nailclass

Think I will give the girls in Manchester a call on Monday to see if there is anymore

Vicki xx

Doug Schoon was recommended by my ambassador, then Nailclass was recommended by friend...I have both of these and having seen prices and waited ages for Doug Schoon, I would say to get them from sweet squared!! Another geek recommended Marian Newman which I would love to get. The book I got yesterday though is very technical and a bit scary!!:D
They seem to be main 3 that people speak about, if you find out any others will you please let us know?
Thanks x

I've just been reading a thread over on Biz Geek about HD Brows training. This costs an eye-watering £875 plus VAT for 2 days training!!!:eek:

CND Complete looks like an absolute bargain in comparison! :)

This is a great idea! I paid my deposit yesterday so I'm all set now too. A Creative Complete group would stop us all blocking up the main board with our enthusiasm, I expect we're starting to get a bit annoying! :D

What's a Premium Geek? :?:

Where and when are you doing your CND complete? That does seem steep for 2 days, are you looking more into it? x

No, I'm not looking into it - I'd have to find out what HD Brows are first, lol! :D

I've looked into HD Brows. It sounds good but for what you pay, I'd much rather do Kim Lawless's Brow design course at quarter of the price!

I've looked into HD Brows. It sounds good but for what you pay, I'd much rather do Kim Lawless's Brow design course at quarter of the price!

Thought about the course and wanted to see how good their products are so bought their Grow Baby Grow HD serum, mascara type packaging, £29.95! Almost fainted, everything seems expensive about it.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

This seems to have gone way off the original topic so time for closing I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back