How do I apply a watermark to my nail photos?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kate Emily

Reaction score
So i've just recently had a logo created and i can't figure out how to apply it to my photos as a watermark for Insta :(
Do i need an app? Do i need to do it on the computer? Do i need photoshop? Soooo frustraiting! PLEASE SEND HELP ASAP!

Hi, is it a transparent logo or with white background?

Either way, using piccollage app, once the logo is saved as a photo on your phone you can add it via ‘photos.’ Then you just drag it where you want and can add your pics to it so it’s in the foreground. I keep one ready so I can make new posts with it.

If it’s not transparent, you can use photoshop or ask someone else to help you edit it, so that the image doesn’t have a background and you can put it over things without a white square behind it. My husband did this for me and it took a while as it’s fiddly but so glad to have it.

Whoever made your logo should be able to prep it for you so you can use it.

Hi, is it a transparent logo or with white background?

Either way, using piccollage app, once the logo is saved as a photo on your phone you can add it via ‘photos.’ Then you just drag it where you want and can add your pics to it so it’s in the foreground. I keep one ready so I can make new posts with it.

If it’s not transparent, you can use photoshop or ask someone else to help you edit it, so that the image doesn’t have a background and you can put it over things without a white square behind it. My husband did this for me and it took a while as it’s fiddly but so glad to have it.

Whoever made your logo should be able to prep it for you so you can use it.
Hey! Thanks for responding so quickly! Yes, it does have a transparent background. I'll have a go with that now :)x

Hey! Thanks for responding so quickly! Yes, it does have a transparent background. I'll have a go with that now :)x
So I tried your suggestion but even with my transparent background logo it just comes up on my photo with a white background

What format is your logo in?

Latest posts

Back