how do I become a cnd master?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nailman

Reaction score
I live in the US ,IN WISCONSIN,AND WOULD LIKE TO TAKE ANY AND ALL COURSES FROM CREATIVE NAIL DESIGN. WHERE? WHEN? WHOM SHOULD I SPEAK WITH? THE CLASSAS AT THE LOCAL SUPPLY SHOP ARE KIND OF SPORADIC.

I am licensed by my state and own my salon but would like to further my education, and the education of my employees. I already use and feature CND PRODUCTS. I live 40 miles from Chicago and 30 from Milwaukee. Please help, any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Everyone, NAILMAN

MARVIN BAYLESS
NAILTRIPS MOBILE SALON
KENOSHA WISCONSIN, USA
HTTP://NAILTRIPS.COM
262-945-1613

nailman said:
I live in the US ,IN WISCONSIN,AND WOULD LIKE TO TAKE ANY AND ALL COURSES FROM CREATIVE NAIL DESIGN. WHERE? WHEN? WHOM SHOULD I SPEAK WITH? THE CLASSAS AT THE LOCAL SUPPLY SHOP ARE KIND OF SPORADIC.

I am licensed by my state and own my salon but would like to further my education, and the education of my employees. I already use and feature CND PRODUCTS. I live 40 miles from Chicago and 30 from Milwaukee. Please help, any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Everyone, NAILMAN

MARVIN BAYLESS
NAILTRIPS MOBILE SALON
KENOSHA WISCONSIN, USA
HTTP://NAILTRIPS.COM
262-945-1613

Hi Nailman!

Fellow US tech here-- in New England :D

You can call CND directly at 1-800-833-NAIL- and they will give you information on upcoming class locations, dates & times....

40 miles from Chicago, huh? LUCKY!!!!! The Chicago Midwest Beauty Show is AWESOME!!!!!! Have you ever been? It's a 3 day show (Sat, Sun & Mon) because of the sheer size of it--- immeasurable amount of vendors/booths-- tons of classes and awesome competitions....... It occurs every Feb/Mar...

Nailman, i just had to say i went to your site and i was amazed! I never would think to make a salon out of a coach. It look spendid! Thumbs up!

there are lots of fab CND educators in Chicago!! Definately call the 800# that Melissa left and lots of luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back