How do I calculate RRPs for CND retail products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DivineByDesign

Reaction score
I've tried to search on here for RRP's for some of the retail products but couldn't really find anything. Is there a formula I should use? I want to sell a the 7.3ml solar oil, 15ml solar oil, cuticle eraser and almond hydrating hand lotion but I don't want to over/under charge. S2 have kindly sent me a catalogue but I can only see our NET prices against the products in the catalogue.

Am I being completely dumb here, very sorry if I am!! xDBDx

I've tried to search on here for RRP's for some of the retail products but couldn't really find anything. Is there a formula I should use? I want to sell a the 7.3ml solar oil, 15ml solar oil, cuticle eraser and almond hydrating hand lotion but I don't want to over/under charge. S2 have kindly sent me a catalogue but I can only see our NET prices against the products in the catalogue.

Am I being completely dumb here, very sorry if I am!! xDBDx

If you do a search on pinkies theres a recent thread with solar oil prices on, pretty sure the 7.3 ml is £3.95 and they mentiom.the bigger sozes on it to. Cant link on my phone though sorry x

Just checked and 15ml is £12.95 it says on that thread. Search rrp pinkies xx

Thanks hon, I just remember many moons ago someone posted a way to work out how to calculate an rrp and I wish I'd copied it so I could work out appropriate RRP's for the other products.

Geeg can you help? Xx

Do you have a Sweet Squared catalogue? It has the recommended retail prices in. If not, give them a call and ask for one, or they will be able to tell you the prices over the phone.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

hi. you can't calculate an rrp as that is set by the brand ie the recommended retail price. I believe these are published in the S2 catalogue (not cnd trained yet so hopefully another geek can confirm + point you in the right direction as you already have the catalofue!). They are shown on the Ellisons online shop, the rrp is given at the end of the description for retall products.

If you are wanting to calculate a retail price for yourself with a specific profit margin you can google cost plus pricing to find the method... I think this might have been the method in the thread you mention but I can't find it either!

RRP prices are now a grey area.... The companies can only recommend these prices to you they are now no longer allowed to enforce them, which means you are free to set your own ;) x

S2 only recomend how much you retail items for so it's up to you to set your price.
There is a retail section in the Catalouge which gives you an idea :)

The latest CND catalogue I have is 6.0.0 and the recommended retail prices are listed on page 24.

SolarOil 3.7ml - £3.95
SolarOil 15ml - £12.95
Cuticle Eraser 15ml - £11.95
Almond Hydrating Lotion 236ml - £11.95

Lx

The latest CND catalogue I have is 6.0.0 and the recommended retail prices are listed on page 24.

SolarOil 3.7ml - £3.95
SolarOil 15ml - £12.95
Cuticle Eraser 15ml - £11.95
Almond Hydrating Lotion 236ml - £11.95

Lx

You are all wonderful wonderful people, thank you ;o). I had the catalogue but flicking through I hadn't noticed the one page set for retail prices, only our net/trade prices. I can now get some price lists printed to stick in the CND bags that I give to new customers with a business card and aftercare leaflet, and hopefully begin building my retail sales beyond just the pinkies and hand lotion xxx

Also just found the printable price list including net and rrp's on S2 so just printed one for record to keep on my should a client ask for anything beyond what I currently stock xxx

Hello

Were is this printable list on S2??

I have looked but I cant find it, it would make my life easier, we don't get a catalogue as we order on line :eek:

Just messaged you back hon xxx

Hi just found this thread, I'm looking to introduce some of the CND spa manicure products as retail for my clients, what I'm after is the RRP's, can anyone direct me to where I might find them on the S2 site? :)

Hi just found this thread, I'm looking to introduce some of the CND spa manicure products as retail for my clients, what I'm after is the RRP's, can anyone direct me to where I might find them on the S2 site? :)

Of course :) Click My account, then in the white box in the middle of the page, under Billing, you will see a link for 'Print a Price List'. Everything you need is in there to either print or save the document xx

Aha, great got it, thanks hun :)

When I asked them over the phone a month ago they recommended adding 50% on trade price x

Latest posts

Back