How do I choose a spray tan brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrspip

Reaction score
Hi
I'm looking at training in spray tans, following advice on a previous post, but now I need to find a brand to train with.
I was just wondering If I could get some thoughts on the difrerent brands you all use as I'm sure there are more brands out there than just the ones I've heard of

Thanks x

Nouvatan all the way - The training, The support, The Delivery, The Price, The Product, The Fade Off, Cant fault it! I've used it for quite a while now, my clients cant get enough of it, most of them a regulars that come back because its so natural they have a golden tan all year round!

Nouvatan all the way - The training, The support, The Delivery, The Price, The Product, The Fade Off, Cant fault it! I've used it for quite a while now, my clients cant get enough of it, most of them a regulars that come back because its so natural they have a golden tan all year round!

im a fellow Nouvatanner also would highly recommend them also x

Im a Sienna tanner but seriously thinking if trying out Nouvatan. Purely because I think the product sounds as good as Sienna but much more reasonably priced :)

Definitely try both x

Im a Sienna tanner but seriously thinking if trying out Nouvatan. Purely because I think the product sounds as good as Sienna but much more reasonably priced :)

Definitely try both x

have a look on the thread lets see your tans ul see pictures ive just posted of the nouvatan 20% used as a rapid tan and on full developement fab colour not orange :) why i love it!

Try lots of samples or go and have them done on you xxxxx

Latest posts

Back