How do I contact CND direct?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myden

Reaction score
I have been having trouble with the CND website.
I registered with them when Shellac was first launched and receive regular emails.
I wanted to have a look at some of the tutorials using additives so I tried to log on. Username or password invalid......so I say I forgot password. Email address not recognised....... Try to re register .......... Email address already registered????
I filled out contact us form and send form twice. No reply twice.

What do I do now?

I had exactly the same problem a couple of nights ago!! Though it was me being a bit thick and putting the wrong details in lol but I tried several times and couldn't log in - wonder if they have a problem with their site at the moment :confused:

Perhaps try calling Sweet Squared after the bank holiday???
XxxX

Wow! I just tried to find a salon on the CND.com website to see if I was listed and guess what?
I tells you that there is no Authorised CND Distributor in this country in Red.
Tried it for various UK locations even Leeds and the answer was the same!
Seriously!!!
Just like to add I am listed on the lovecnd.com salon finder site.
What's going on!!

Wow! I just tried to find a salon on the CND.com website to see if I was listed and guess what?
I tells you that there is no Authorised CND Distributor in this country in Red.
Tried it for various UK locations even Leeds and the answer was the same!
Seriously!!!
Just like to add I am listed on the lovecnd.com salon finder site.
What's going on!!

I registered with them when Shellac was first launched and receive regular emails.
I wanted to have a look at some of the tutorials using additives so I tried to log on. Username or password invalid......so I say I forgot password. Email address not recognised....... Try to re register .......... Email address already registered????

What do I do now?

I have just been on website and the same thing happened and it won't let me log in !!! Very strange

What do I do now?

I had this happen a couple of weeks ago. It seems I'm not registered anymore. Xx

Same here, I've been trying to log on for weeks with no luck x

Just tried. Can't get on either

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Did it ask you to reset your password? Automatically? It did for me and now won't let me log on either.

I messaged CND regarding this last week, they got back to me today with details of how to reset. It's a bit of hassle but I'm back on again now.
If you're still having problems email them through the "contact" link at the bottom of their home page. Xxx

Latest posts

Back