How do I do this colour?

Missy106

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1448380153.981761.jpg ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1448380174.007347.jpg

First pic (long) is my client already base 5 &5.3 and bleach. She wants to change to the short colour, but not the style. Any ideas what i can do? Im a loreal /ion girl. Thanks in advance xx

Claire Olsen

If she doesn't want the short hair cut you have to explain that it probably will look nothing like that to her. You have to bring her base all the way down and do lowlights with it in order to do a reverse balayage. She has an ombré so you have to give her a balayage with little blonde peeking through!

Missy106

Yes she knows that, all ready explained lol. Its the colour really i cant decide what to do. Im waiting for adam to come here and tell me haha

cassies97

Yes she knows that, all ready explained lol. Its the colour really i cant decide what to do. Im waiting for adam to come here and tell me haha
Why not just message Adam then?

Missy106

Dont know how to lol. Also want to see what other people suggest

Missy106

AndrewLaurence

Style director
If you are a loreal girl.. I would drag the root colour to the tip on places and tone the left out blonde with something like 6,34 in dialight or something on the lines of a 7.. Be gorge

Claire Olsen

Thought that would help, but I guess just wait for Adam..?

Missy106

If you are a loreal girl.. I would drag the root colour to the tip on places and tone the left out blonde with something like 6,34 in dialight or something on the lines of a 7.. Be gorge
Thanks andrew! I was thinking a 6.34 myself x

Missy106

Claire Olsen

Yeah with the colors you mentioned it would be pretty.

Missy106

I didnt say that grace. But noone really comments in salon geek anymore. And adam normally gives an accurate answer tbh!

cassies97

I didnt say that grace. But noone really comments in salon geek anymore. And adam normally gives an accurate answer tbh!
And nobody else does?

Missy106

Anyway ive done the hair now lol

Claire Olsen

How did it come out? And what did you use?

Missy106

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1448544829.940468.jpg

The ends were slightly lighter in real life the pic doesnt show it well enough, i did the usual 6 & 6.3 just on the root. Then covered over the blonde with 6.4 & 6.34

Claire Olsen

So did the client say she didn't want that picture anymore?

Missy106

She just liked the copper colour on the end