How do I do this colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy106

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1448380153.981761.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1448380174.007347.jpg

First pic (long) is my client already base 5 &5.3 and bleach. She wants to change to the short colour, but not the style. Any ideas what i can do? Im a loreal /ion girl. Thanks in advance xx

If she doesn't want the short hair cut you have to explain that it probably will look nothing like that to her. You have to bring her base all the way down and do lowlights with it in order to do a reverse balayage. She has an ombré so you have to give her a balayage with little blonde peeking through!

Yes she knows that, all ready explained lol. Its the colour really i cant decide what to do. Im waiting for adam to come here and tell me haha

Yes she knows that, all ready explained lol. Its the colour really i cant decide what to do. Im waiting for adam to come here and tell me haha

Why not just message Adam then?

Dont know how to lol. Also want to see what other people suggest

If you are a loreal girl.. I would drag the root colour to the tip on places and tone the left out blonde with something like 6,34 in dialight or something on the lines of a 7.. Be gorge

Thought that would help, but I guess just wait for Adam..?

If you are a loreal girl.. I would drag the root colour to the tip on places and tone the left out blonde with something like 6,34 in dialight or something on the lines of a 7.. Be gorge

Thanks andrew! I was thinking a 6.34 myself x

Yeah with the colors you mentioned it would be pretty.

I didnt say that grace. But noone really comments in salon geek anymore. And adam normally gives an accurate answer tbh!

I didnt say that grace. But noone really comments in salon geek anymore. And adam normally gives an accurate answer tbh!

And nobody else does?

Anyway ive done the hair now lol

How did it come out? And what did you use?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1448544829.940468.jpg

The ends were slightly lighter in real life the pic doesnt show it well enough, i did the usual 6 & 6.3 just on the root. Then covered over the blonde with 6.4 & 6.34

So did the client say she didn't want that picture anymore?

She just liked the copper colour on the end

Latest posts

Back