How do I find a freelance nail tech to hire?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iheartlineart

Reaction score
Hello,

I hope this finds you all well and apologise in advance if this is the wrong place to post this - hoping it's OK!

I am starting a business that services luxury children's parties and events (in collaboration with event planners I have had a great relationship with for years) and one of the services I would like to provide is manicures for the mums whilst the little ones are playing!

I am just not sure where to start looking, and am hoping you guys can help? Where might I find freelance nail techs for hire? Do you have any other advice for me as I start this journey?

Any and all of your kind advice is greatly appreciated!
Best wishes for a happy week,
Gigi

try and get your self on Indeed.com their great for things like that. Or even consider posting applications on Facebook and see your response from there!
hope this helps x

try and get your self on Indeed.com their great for things like that. Or even consider posting applications on Facebook and see your response from there!
hope this helps x
Thank you so much! Those are both such helpful suggestions, I'll definitely look into both today :) Thanks again, SarahKe!

I am a freelance nail tech, where in london are you based?
x

Latest posts

Back