How do I find property details? Stuck!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkSwoon

Reaction score
Evening everyone!

I have had my eye on a commercial building in a local village which I would love to rent (somewhere down the line). It was advertised for let a few months ago but since the sign has been taken down & it has been removed from the website but as far as I can see there aren't any occupants. Who would I get it contact with to find out the details of this building? Would it be the local council? I could get in contact with the previous occupying business at a push but I really don't want to do that!

Any help greatly appreciated!

x

Note through the door... can you remember who the agents were? google might remember, out of interest which village you looking at?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey,

If you can remember who the letting agent was you could contact them :)

Are there any shops round about it? If so maybe someone in one of them will know. Thats how I found out who owned my salon and through that who the letting agent dealing with it was.

Hope this helps x

Ah that's great thankyou guys, good call! Can't remember who the agent was I think it might have been Rightmove, it was on their website but could the agent be different? AmberExt it's Tickhill! :)

x

Noway! PM me, im in Tickhill

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back