How do i get involved in fashion shows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisatrendy

Reaction score
Hi there, me again! :green: I would like to do hair extensions/style hair for fashion shows. how can i get involved in this type of thing? I would do it for free as it would be a good advertisement!

Thanks x

Hi there, me again! :green: I would like to do hair extensions/style hair for fashion shows. how can i get involved in this type of thing? I would do it for free as it would be a good advertisement!

Thanks x
Maybe start by emailing a letter,cv and pics of your work to make up artists and agencies in london, type in2 your search engine and look for the above and start emailing them, offer to do it free like you say bcz this should let them know you are serious and keen. Im sure someone out there will give you a go. good luck xx

Thanks for your reply Keeleydee. To be honest i'm not too sure what i should be searching for? Do i type in makr up artists in the london area? and then email them saying that if they have a show coming up i will be happy to do the hair? I really do not have a clue on where to start! Should i email some colleges that do fashion degrees and say to them that if they have any shows i will do the hair for free? Is this a good way to advertise?

Latest posts

Back