how do i get my hands on it!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angel fingers

Reaction score
happy as i am with my current brand, i am curious to try creative. i figure there must be a good reason why you lot all rave about it! so how do i get my hands on a sample please?

Well it would be easier to help you with this question if on reading your profile I could learn where you lived --- how about filling in a little more info for us? It would have helped me direct you to the nearest One Stop Nailo Shop to you. Failing that, ...

You can ring the head office at 0113 275 5719 and inquire from the Customer Care department if you qualify to purchase a 'Try Me' kit. By qualify I mean you must hold a recognised certificate of competence and send them a faxed copy of it.

Once you have tried it and love it, to go on ordering you need to attend a Creative Conversion Class where you will be taught everything you need to know to make you as sucessful at using the product as you can be. Hope it ll works out for you.

geeg said:
Well it would be easier to help you with this question if on reading your profile I could learn where you lived --- how about filling in a little more info for us? It would have helped me direct you to the nearest One Stop Nailo Shop to you. Failing that, ...

You can ring the head office at 0113 275 5719 and inquire from the Customer Care department if you qualify to purchase a 'Try Me' kit. By qualify I mean you must hold a recognised certificate of competence and send them a faxed copy of it.

Once you have tried it and love it, to go on ordering you need to attend a Creative Conversion Class where you will be taught everything you need to know to make you as sucessful at using the product as you can be. Hope it ll works out for you.
marvelous, thankyou . i dont know how to do the profile thingy, any guidance would be fab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back