How do I get onto the new Shellac locator?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen Minx

Reaction score
It's really peeving me off has I keep seeing other people in my area advertising on facebook that they are now listed but I'm not on there even after updating and saving my details several times on my S2 account!

And it's so confusing because when I google search for salon locator, all that comes up is CND.com where I am listed on the old one in two different salons which I have asked S2 previously to update has I'm no longer in these two salons with no luck!! I can't update myself on the other one to delete these 2 and the new shellac locator doesn't come up in google.

I'm having the same problem, I phoned s2 and was told that as I haven't bought shellac from them in the last 60 days that is why I am not on there - I stocked up at the pb show in September! When I next order I should get put on x

Hmm I have ordered with them recently and have updated my details but still not showing on there :( maybe I need to ring them...xx

It's really peeving me off has I keep seeing other people in my area advertising on facebook that they are now listed but I'm not on there even after updating and saving my details several times on my S2 account!

And it's so confusing because when I google search for salon locator, all that comes up is CND.com where I am listed on the old one in two different salons which I have asked S2 previously to update has I'm no longer in these two salons with no luck!! I can't update myself on the other one to delete these 2 and the new shellac locator doesn't come up in google.

I googled Love Shellac and loveshellac.com came up in the search.
I have just found you on there. I clicked the link on the home page >find a salon< Is this your one?
As for the CND.COM get in touch with them direct, this is the USA site and out of Sweet Squared control xxxx

Its great to see you on there xxx

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 180
Well I've bought blackpool and topcoat last week and I'm still not on it! And shellac bulbs! Lol

I googled Love Shellac and loveshellac.com came up in the search.
I have just found you on there. I clicked the link on the home page >find a salon< Is this your one?
As for the CND.COM get in touch with them direct, this is the USA site and out of Sweet Squared control xxxx

Its great to see you on there xxx

Haha thanks Ruth it must of only just updated with me saving again this evening and my recent purchase last week ;)

Haha thanks Ruth it must of only just updated with me saving again this evening and my recent purchase last week ;)
Glad its sorted now xxxx hugs xxx

I was also told by S2 that they can update the CND.com site but the person who deals with it was on holiday so she took all the details that I wanted editing and she said it will be passed on when the person got back off holiday. Looks like I will have to call again after all that wasted time.

I was also told by S2 that they can update the CND.com site but the person who deals with it was on holiday so she took all the details that I wanted editing and she said it will be passed on when the person got back off holiday. Looks like I will have to call again after all that wasted time.

Oh I didn't know that, thanks for the heads up on that xxx

How do clients know to google love shellac? They will more likely google shellac finder and get the old listings up. I didn't even know I had to google Love Shellac! Lol

Thanks Ruth. Dies this mean I have to go back into my account and click save every time I make a shellac purchase to get my 60 days or is this done automatically?

Hello, 'scuse me butting in: a confused would-be customer here!

Having chatted to someone wearing it, I want to try Shellac but want to make sure I'm getting the real thing applied by a qualified tech. So I went on the CND salon locator, to find the three salons in my town advertising Shellac aren't listed there.

I queried this on the consumer board. Had a couple of responses to my post (thank you) and carrying on my Googling came across this thread. Ah, there's another salon locator, I think, maybe more UK-based; so looked on the Love Shellac one.

And what do you know the three salons in my town aren't listed on this one either! Does this really mean that none of them are "proper" Shellac salons/techs? Or are the locators out of date/still being completed?

The person I met wearing it lives way out of my area so going to her salon isn't an option for me, lovely job though it looked; plus, if Shellac is suitable for me and I become a "regular" it makes sense for the salon or tech to be nearby.

But I don't want to risk going local if it means getting a duff product or damaged nails from a place which might not be all it claims to be...

This is why I can't see this working any consumer will google salon finder they may know that CND makes it so will use their salon finder ! It makes sense !
It is starting to upset us that there are so many people using fake stuff or not doing it the right way grrrrrrrr

I cant find my info on the salon locator either! even although it says on my account that I can be found! :irked:

This is why I can't see this working any consumer will google salon finder they may know that CND makes it so will use their salon finder ! It makes sense !
It is starting to upset us that there are so many people using fake stuff or not doing it the right way grrrrrrrr
You cant see it working because you do not understand how it will work. I can't understand why some of you do not trust S2 to do things right!!! loveshellac.com will be highlighted in all the Uk consumer magazines, AND samuel will see to it that it comes up in google ... HE IS THE GMG... DO YOU THINK HE WOULD HAVE WORKED ON THIS FOR MORE THAN A YEAR FOR IT NOT TO WORK?? :eek:

I have to say I contact Samuel via FB page over a week ago, I regularly order my products from S2 (wouldn't dream of going elsewhere in fact) BUT I am still not on there! It's bloody annoying when all the competition in my area are present & correct & I was THE first in my area to offer it 2 years ago!! Grrrrrrr........

I have to say I contact Samuel via FB page over a week ago, I regularly order my products from S2 (wouldn't dream of going elsewhere in fact) BUT I am still not on there! It's bloody annoying when all the competition in my area are present & correct & I was THE first in my area to offer it 2 years ago!! Grrrrrrr........

FB is not the place to contact Samuel if you have a problem ... you contact him by email samuel.sweet @sweetsquared.com

He was actually happy to help & there were others contacting him. He didn't seem to mind lol!

I am on there so absolutely delighted :)

Latest posts

Back