How do I make a massage bed more comfy for lash extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lashtechjen

Reaction score
Hey all!

I'm a recently qualified lash technician and I've just bought a massage bed. However, friends and family have told me that it's quite uncomfortable to lie on it for 2 hours even with a pillow.

How should I go about making it more comfortable?

Thanks.

To be honest, most people are uncomfortable lying flat on their back for 2 hours when they aren’t asleep no matter what bed you have.

However, you could just add a blanket or two on the bed under a cover and your couch roll to add some padding. Roll a towel into a sausage and place it under your client’s knees to help support their back.

Hopefully that will help a little.

I let my clients have a break in between get up have a walk about for few mins releive thw pressure in their backs

To be honest, most people are uncomfortable lying flat on their back for 2 hours when they aren’t asleep no matter what bed you have.

However, you could just add a blanket or two on the bed under a cover and your couch roll to add some padding. Roll a towel into a sausage and place it under your client’s knees to help support their back.

Hopefully that will help a little.

Yes that's true. Thanks so much! I will definitely try all these tips!

I let my clients have a break in between get up have a walk about for few mins releive thw pressure in their backs

I think this is a good idea, gives me a mini break too.

Latest posts

Back