How Do I Make Enhancements Longer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mani-fique!

Reaction score
Ok.... here's another one for you.... If a client has had a set of enhancements (L&P) and when she comes back for maintenance, what do you do if she wants them longer? do you sculpt them longer even if you've used tips on her? Or would you have to remove and start again? What if you sculpted on her in the first place?

Thanks

I think this would be pretty rare but YES, you would sculpt to create extra length even if ypu have used tips - same thing if you have originally sculpted. I have NEVER had this asked though:rolleyes:

Have you actually had a client ask for this Tamm? If so I'd suggest to her that she grows into a longer length.

Thanks guys thats useful to know... I was asking initially as I want to lengthen my own lol! I've got them quite short after my FDFC and now want them longer!

:o

Mani-fique! said:
Thanks guys thats useful to know... I was asking initially as I want to lengthen my own lol! I've got them quite short after my FDFC and now want them longer!

:o
Sculpting is an option........... reduce most of the product already on the nail, place a form under the nail and sculpt.............other wise you might end up with thick L&P enhancements..........
But in saying that, the time it will take you to reduce the product it might just be quicker to soak and re sculpt or tip.................
Soaking creative L&P will take 20 minutes in warm acetone..........
Filing of product can take the same if not longer, as you have to make sure that the form fits nice and doesn't point due south, and she ends up with a budgie beak nail.......................
And you have a nice fresh set of enhancements.............
But yes everything is possible in the wonderful world of nails !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Sculpting is an option........... reduce most of the product already on the nail, place a form under the nail and sculpt.............other wise you might end up with thick L&P enhancements..........
But in saying that, the time it will take you to reduce the product it might just be quicker to soak and re sculpt or tip.................
Soaking creative L&P will take 20 minutes in warm acetone..........
Filing of product can take the same if not longer, as you have to make sure that the form fits nice and doesn't point due south, and she ends up with a budgie beak nail.......................
And you have a nice fresh set of enhancements.............
But yes everything is possible in the wonderful world of nails !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
l.o.l @ budgie beak nail, - i never heard of that before but i have seen exactly what you mean ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back