How do I post pics?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yolanda

Reaction score
Hello.

I'm new here and this is my second posting. I did some nail art on myself and I would love ur opinion since I'm new to nail art, however I do not know how to attach a pic, can anyone help me please?

Yolanda said:
Hello.

I'm new here and this is my second posting. I did some nail art on myself and I would love ur opinion since I'm new to nail art, however I do not know how to attach a pic, can anyone help me please?
You need to upload it to your gallery then pull it across from there using the "Select" under the words My Photos in a new post.

Thanks for your help...when i get back i will post them since they are still uploading :)

Yolanda

You need to upload it to your gallery then pull it across from there using the "Select" under the words My Photos in a new post.

Yes one is happy to wait, I was sure she would she's quite laid back, the other who I knew wouldn't be happy I think she wants refund and she's talking about purchasing hair herself fo and paying me to fit only which I'm fine with but I'm going to explain risks etc as u never know what your buying and obviously I can't be held responsible for condition of hair etc as it's not purchased through me

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back