How do I reduce acne scarring

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonimaxwill

Reaction score
Hi I have an Asian client who is getting married in September, she has some acne scarring on her checks. I am mobile and have just recently started using Eve Taylor products. Are there any products I can use to lessen the scarring or is this something that needs to be done in a salon?

Any advice would be appriciated.

Thanks Annie

Hi
I don't think products alone will greatly help acne scarring. With regard the Eve Taylor products, if you are on Facebook, join the Eve Taylor Group and ask Marie this question on the wall and she will reply to you promptly

hth
Heather x

i do not have experiance with eve taylor i would say your client would benefit greatley from a course of crystal and diamond tip microderm and aha/bha based products such as puramed,novita md formulations etc

Hi
I don't think products alone will greatly help acne scarring. With regard the Eve Taylor products, if you are on Facebook, join the Eve Taylor Group and ask Marie this question on the wall and she will reply to you promptly

hth
Heather x

I did as you said and Marie came back with a list for a facial that she says will help immensley.

Thanks
Annie :biggrin:

Hi Annie

Can you let me know what the list is as i would like help with this. Thanks

Can you also let me know if it works. Taking before and after pictures and posting them would be a help to see how effective the products have been over a few weeks/months before her bog day. Lisa

Marie has recommended

Bio cream exfoliant, 303 treament blend for blemished/pigmentation skins, Pigment Response serum, Brightening masque and C+Bright.

Don't know if client will let me take pictures but will try and I will let you know how it works.

Annie:biggrin:

Marie has recommended

Bio cream exfoliant, 303 treament blend for blemished/pigmentation skins, Pigment Response serum, Brightening masque and C+Bright.

Don't know if client will let me take pictures but will try and I will let you know how it works.

If I were to advise - I would say the above really is not going to make a significant impact on acne scarring. Be cautious with lightening agents on asian skin.

However, I am happy to be proved wrong - I would be interested to know how you get on. I am very doubtful.

If I were to advise - I would say the above really is not going to make a significant impact on acne scarring. Be cautious with lightening agents on asian skin.

However, I am happy to be proved wrong - I would be interested to know how you get on. I am very doubtful.

After what I have just spent I hope your wrong too!! :eek: You obviously have great experiance and know what your talking about, what would you suggest, I really don't want to let me client down, so if I need to recommend another treatment (Im mobile) with someone else I will. I would rather be honest than lead someone on.

Thanks for any advice.

Hi, I am currently having a course of microdermabrasion to help clear my acne scars. I have had my 3rd treatment and my skin defo looks better with a much more 'even' skin tone. Hope this helps.

hi,
I was advised by a therapist years ago that prolagene gel by decleor is healing to all skin types and can help to reduce scarring.

It won't do any harm and she could see a result by Sept.

Are there any products I can use to lessen the scarring or is this something that needs to be done in a salon?

Depends on the level/depth of scarring she has and whether it's actually scarring.

For localised, shallow scarring I've had a lot of success with honey and aspirin masks.

Latest posts

Back