How do i tousle my hair (extensions)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g5m_sh

Reaction score
I have bobed hair to my just below my chin, when i go out i normally glue some wefts in my hair so i look different, i use about 5 foot of hair all together so it look dead thick...

Anyway i want to know how to tousle it, i want to do it before i glue it in.

I haven't got time to experiment but do you think if i just rap the hair round my hand and clip it, and leave for a few days, it will work? I want it to be big waves all over.

Also what products shall i put on it to keep it like that?

Its human hair.

Hope some one can help.

Thanks

xx

Hi I think you may have to use a bit of heat here with either straightener's
or tongs to get those waves ,
you may need a heat protector spray too

always follow the manufactures instructions for your hair wefts,

if you wanted to try the wrapping round the hand I would water spray it lightly first with a light mist all over then leave it to dry in a nice warm place

you could do the same with bendy rollers then if goes to curly just blast a bit of hot air here and there with your drier until you get the desired look allow to cool before touching ,

then finger comb or shake into the desired shape

if you cant do it
Then take it to a hairdressers and they will produce a fine masterpiece for you , plus you wont have any of the fuss or faff to worry about
be sure to take a picture :hug: x

once youve glued it in get one of those LARGE 38MM barel tongs and tong it section of section OR few days before, and when its not in your hair, put some bendy or sponge rollers in, but spritz it a bit first..wont work if hair is totally dry
x
sounds nice

Latest posts

Back