How do these lashes look to you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heatherp

Reaction score
Hi Peeps

After your opinions really. Did a lash maintenance on a client on wednesday (2 days ago) and just received a text saying that it looks like one is fuller than the other.

This is only my clients 3rd appointment. 1st time she had a full set and didnt keep them up, then she had a full set and appointment wednesday was to infill after 3 weeks.

The set she paid for was a "natural" set which is approx 60 lashes per eye but I've been thinking of taking this off my price list anyway because the ocd in me still goes on to lash every available lash so loosing myself money.

I replied, "really? if you can come now I can take a look, otherwise it would be tuesday?"

I know this was stupid in hindsight as tuesday it will be nearly a week. She a lovely lady but not sure what to do, she was happy when she left and I took photos before and after which are laid out below.

I've replied to her saying I've taken a look at the photos and they look fine so it may just be natural shedding which really can't be helped but would appreciate you opinions on what you think of them and what I should do.

I've been lashing a good few years now and never had any problems before.

Thanks guys

Attachments

• Leda Before (800x600).jpg
    Leda Before (800x600).jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 269
  • Leda After (800x600).jpg
    Leda After (800x600).jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 286
here is a zoomed in piccy, hope its clearer x

Attachments

• Leda After (800x600).jpg
    Leda After (800x600).jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 215
I'm a nail geek so unable to give a prof. opinion

But I can't see any difference!

What a good idea to take the before and after photos. If they were my lashes I would be :Love::Love::Love::Love:

Does she say her left eye is fuller than her right? X

I'm so sorry I got to say that I thought that on looking at them hun x

Don't be sorry, thats all I needed to know. Sometimes it takes someone elses opinion so many thanks

Looks like a free infill then!

I did doubt myself as I worked wednesday morning before my hospital appointment for a biopsy on my womb, wanted to be busy but in hindsight maybe my mind wasn't completely on the job!

Don't be sorry, thats all I needed to know. Sometimes it takes someone elses opinion so many thanks

Looks like a free infill then!

:) good luck hun xxx

Ive Just spent 5 minutes studying the picture & I honestly can't see what your clients whinging about, those lashes look bloody good!! x

Ive Just spent 5 minutes studying the picture & I honestly can't see what your clients whinging about, those lashes look bloody good!! x

Good is nice, perfect is much better :D xx

Maybe left eye is slightly fuller, however they look great and the difference can only be seen after close inspection. This can happen with infills, I would not complain as that is not even noticeable. Good luck!

They do look nice. Bloody good :) but I just wanted to look and be honest x I feel like a right cow now lol

They do look nice. Bloody good :) but I just wanted to look and be honest x I feel like a right cow now lol

Don't be daft, I'm a perfectionist and want to stay known as one.

Still nice to know peeps thinks they are good tho, always a boost when you work alone.

Only trouble is you can only work with the lashes they have and maybe naturally one is a little more sparse than the other and I didnt notice and carried on lashing

Will never know now as by tuesday it will just be infill I think.

H xx

Don't be daft, I'm a perfectionist and want to stay known as one.

Still nice to know peeps thinks they are good tho, always a boost when you work alone.

Only trouble is you can only work with the lashes they have and maybe naturally one is a little more sparse than the other and I didnt notice and carried on lashing

Will never know now as by tuesday it will just be infill I think.

H xx

:) xxx

here is a zoomed in piccy, hope its clearer x
I think they look great, but maybe the left is slightly fuller...

Can i be cheeky and ask what length and width lashes these are please as they look so good!:green:

I think you've done a really nice job! I'd be very happy with those lashes xx

I think they look great, but maybe the left is slightly fuller...

Can i be cheeky and ask what length and width lashes these are please as they look so good!:green:

Of course, I used C .2 7, 9 & 11mm to set the bones then used B .2
8 & 10mm to really fill them up.

hth

H xx

Thanks JoJo, much appreciated xx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back