How do they do this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hazel06

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
You grip the ponytail and place the bobble about halfway down then take the bottom of the ponytail and thread under and then over the top section this will give you the look you want.
Lol it isnt easy to explain hope you understand what I mean.:)

Do you mean you want the roots with some volume before it gets into the ponytail like the top front part of her hair?

If so back comb it a bit and gently smooth it back into position before placing your bobble in.

use that along with the method lelli has said to give you the lift on the pony part and then you get the overall effect in the pic,

hope that helps :)

i seen this pic of myspace
dont know how to get my hair like that
and they never reply back when you email them
how do i the ponytail thing where it dont look flat
if there any videos online please let me know

almost forgot the link http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa109/oOoSeXiBaRbIeoOo/ponytail-1.jpg

Hi , it looks as though it is a false clip on pony tail
and they look pretty good
you just tie your own hair up
and fasten the crocodile clip onto your own hair,

usually they are synthetic hair so you get that big oomph look without the weight ,
they are really handy
especially if you are having a bad hair day :hug:

Do you mean you want the roots with some volume before it gets into the ponytail like the top front part of her hair?

If so back comb it a bit and gently smooth it back into position before placing your bobble in.

use that along with the method lelli has said to give you the lift on the pony part and then you get the overall effect in the pic,

hope that helps :)
what is a bobble and i was refering to the top of the hair
where its big i will try back combing
what is a bobble?

Hi,
A Bobble is an elasticated hair band, to fasten around the pony tail. Probably......a British term ???????? But that is what we call them. Hope that helps.
Lotsa luv x :hug: x

its an elasticated hair band as poshfloss has replied, every where knows it as different things, when i moved around 60 miles down to Portsmouth, No one knew what i meant either when i said bobble! bit confusing when its all you'v ever known something as lol!

hope its helped you :)

Tease the hair beforehand.
Then turn the ponytail inside out as suggested so it puff out the top like that.
If you find that hard to do, use one of these, a topsy-tail:
product_topsytail1.jpg

Topsy Tail- The Official Site of AsSeenOnTV.com

Tease, create pony tail high, but loosely (so that rubber band/elastic isn't too close the to the head) then with hand below your pony, thread the point up through it along your scalp and before the elastic. Push your pony through the loop.
Then pull the rest of the way through, upwards.
VOILA
Poofy pony.

If you need a pic of what I mean, let me know.

Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back