How do you all prefer to pay for things?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Rose

Reaction score
As the title says, how do you all prefer to pay for things online?
Over the phone with card; bank transfer or paypal?

I prefer to pay by PayPal, but that's because it comes out of the joint account which means I don't have to pay lol, failing that I always pay by credit card :0) xx

I like having the option of card and paypal online. I use my card if i have it to hand or paypal if i havent as details are already stored. X x x

Paypal where feasible online, if not debit card. (Everyday things whilst out and about also debit card).

I am like the queen these days I don't carry cash!

I pay via credit card if its over the phone to a supplier. If its an unknown account i pay via paypal as you can cancel or refund within 60 days! Plus it ensure my money is still in my account! xoxo

card for everything even if its only £2! never have cash.

Debit card for everything, online or offline!

I usually prefer to pay with someone else's money... but that doesn't happen very often :(

If online I'd say I'd prefer paypal

Debit card. I never carry much cash.

I prefer paypal x

I usually prefer to pay with someone else's money... but that doesn't happen very often :(

If online I'd say I'd prefer paypal

Haha love this :)

Debit card for me :) x

I got myself in a bit of a mess with credit cards when I lived at home with my parents so I either pay cash or debit card now. I do miss the security of credit cards especially for large purchases.

Little known fact, the queen carries a folded £5 note with her everywhere, to put in collection tins!!

Its cash or paypal for me. Cash means i can physically see how much im spending and not go crazy.

I prefer PayPal or a debit card :)

I dont have credit cards, I pay by everything via my debit card, usually over the phone as I like to first speak to who I'm handing my money over too, especially to confirm orders I've placed ect.. I'm a bit too thorough with stuff like that, i do also have a small amount of cash in my purse at all times, never know when you'll need it x

All business related things go on credit card so I can make sure the business covers it's own bills! All personal PayPal or debit card sometimes cash if I have it!! So generally a big mixture of everything I'd say in a very long winded way! Lol!
🌸

Latest posts

Back