how do you cater for disabled clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christinarena

Reaction score
Hi all!
I have a home based beauty salon which is located in my spare room upstairs. I have recently been thinking what would Ido if a client could not climb the stairs. I suppose I would have to set up in a downstairs room but it seems unfair.

So, I was wondering what everyone else does, or would do if the situation where to arise?

I too work from home, and my salon is upstairs, so it would be difficult for someone with mobility issues to get up there. To resolve the issue I offer a restricted mobile service. It is only available to those who have difficulty getting in to my salon, or my regulars who are ill/broken bones/etc who can't get to me.

Yes they will miss out on the pleasure of my salon but they'll still get a fab service :D

I have been thinking about this. My home based salon is down stairs with its own entrance. Most people would be able to get to it, but I was thinking if someone was in a wheel chair they wouldn't. I'm thinking I would offer to go to their home instead and provide them with a treatment their instead.

Latest posts

Back