How do you clean Nail Harmony brushes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misskatemurphy

Reaction score
I'm very excited because my Nail Harmony brush set has arrived today so I can start to have a play around with some Gelish nail art. Sorry to ask what is probably a silly question but how do you guys clean your brushes? I don't want to clean them with acetone if that ends up wrecking them.

Hi!
How exciting! Could you not use the blue cleanse solution to clean them? I'm not aware of what the brushes are made of but possibly acetone would have some detrimental effect on them and that would be a shame to ruin them! Hth!

Hi - on the training we were told not to use products on the brushes as it can disolve the glue - so to just wipe them on a piece of towel (couch roll).

Hi - on the training we were told not to use products on the brushes as it can disolve the glue - so to just wipe them on a piece of towel (couch roll).

Would that not cause colours to mix in together though? Sorry if I'm sounding a bit thick! :)

Hi!
How exciting! Could you not use the blue cleanse solution to clean them? I'm not aware of what the brushes are made of but possibly acetone would have some detrimental effect on them and that would be a shame to ruin them! Hth!

I suppose I could but even the Cleanse has acetone in it and I'd rather not use anything too harsh.

Maybe contact Harmony and confirm - wouldn't want to damage those gorgeous brushes!!

Hi I did my gelish course today and was told not to clean them .

I can't see how you could get away with not cleaning them. Surely they would go hard? I have two Harmony brushes, I clean them after use with a wipe soaked in cleanser. Mine have been fine. Cleanser is alcohol based not acetone based.

Interesting that tronk7 was told on the course not to clean them. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

It is interesting because I spoke to my trainer yesterday and she said its fine to use cleanser as long as you don't completely saturate the brush with it then it's totally fine.

Latest posts

Back