How do you disinfect your tools?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kizzycat

Reaction score
Are u Mobile or salon/home based??? If mobile may be problematic I am mobile and have screw top jar with barbicide my clients always seem to be impressed when I set this out and take clean tools out :cool:

It's just occurred to me that a lock and lock jar would be perfect for a mobile technician who's disinfecting tools - they're competely watertight and the perfect size!

Im going to be salon based, so it would be quite easy to have it on the manicure table

Do you prefer a barbicide jar or do you prefer a tray? like this one?
MEHAZ Disinfectant Tray: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Beauty

I like the idea of the tray so I am debating on whether to buy one. can anyone see any potential problems with this?

i have a tray like this for all my metal implements and a jar for my foot files or anything that can't fit in my tray.

I've had my tray for over a year now and have never had any problems with it, it definitely simplifies your life and looks professional :p

Are u Mobile or salon/home based??? If mobile may be problematic I am mobile and have screw top jar with barbicide my clients always seem to be impressed when I set this out and take clean tools out :cool:
Is there a jar you can carry round in your kit that doesn't leak then??

Latest posts

Back