How do you do a Pedicure if mobile?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Hi might be another daft question.. :o .but how do you go about doing a pedicure on a client if you are mobile as in the client being higher and of couse relaxed and not to outstretched..I love to offer this service but I am not sure if it is possible. :confused: ..

Do any of you fellow geeks offer this as mobile and what are your secrets...

All advise gladly received...

I have been doing mobile pedicures for a month or so. Most of my clients like to sit on their comfy chair and I rest their foot on my lap. You have to sit quite close! I always tell them it is easier and probably more comfy for them to sit on a higher chair, such as a dining chair, but let them make the final decision.

I make sure that I check that they are comfy during the treatment and I haven't had any complaints...yet!

jester said:
I have been doing mobile pedicures for a month or so. Most of my clients like to sit on their comfy chair and I rest their foot on my lap. You have to sit quite close! I always tell them it is easier and probably more comfy for them to sit on a higher chair, such as a dining chair, but let them make the final decision.

I make sure that I check that they are comfy during the treatment and I haven't had any complaints...yet!
Thanks Jester, I assume you sit on a adjustable stool or similar?

Yup, got an adjustable stool, I think it was from Beauty Express or Ellisons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back