How do YOU do natural??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VillageNails

Reaction score
i'm still a newbie so tend to tip/overlay (although i have done the occaisional sculpt for a breakage) and use cnd perfect colour pink as my overlay.
have dabbled in custom blending(just by researching recipes on here).
what do you use as a one colour product overlay or do you always custom it up using a different colour on the free edge.
Thanks in advance for any advice:hug:

IMO i think for a truly natural look...zone 3 should be slightly visible through the product showing any lunula that they may have....

For natural Tip & overlay I use CND prof tips (nat) & CND perfect col pink over the whole lot, looks just great!

I really like natural on the free edge ( if a new set) then intense or soft pink on zone 2/3.
If the client is a constant polish wearer, then i just do clear, natural or pink over the whole plate.
For overlays my favourite is a mix of soft white and natural for the free edge (as most clients have naturally discoloured ones)..and intense pink if the clients nail beds are a bit anaemic (like mine) or soft pink if not.

For natural Tip & overlay I use CND prof tips (nat) & CND perfect col pink over the whole lot, looks just great!

Same Here!!

OK - so that on the tip - what on Z2 and 3?
Thanks
That all depends on the client... you can Custom Blend or apply pink or clear.
hth's

Latest posts

Back