how do you get a crispy gel smile?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denmark

Reaction score
Hi

Starting on my Brisa couse soon, but have been playing around whit some gele, and was woundering what technic you girls use to get that crispy white smile, that i can get from useing L&P??

Charlotte

Hiya ...there a few ways you can try to see which suits best.....you can use a string of gel....(put your brush into the gel and lift straight up wards to create a long string of gel and place this at the smile line, then add more to fill the area between the smile and the free edge)

You can add a ball of white gel to the tip area and gently push from the back of the ball the gel into place.

You can also try it this way.... http://www.salongeek.com/misc-tutor...-paint-white.html?highlight=smiles+with+brisa

And to tidy you can sweep the smile line using a clean brush and a little scrub fresh.

Hello!
I use an eyebrow brush to tidy the smile line up to a crisp!
Good luck!

Hiya ...there a few ways you can try to see which suits best.....you can use a string of gel....(put your brush into the gel and lift straight up wards to create a long string of gel and place this at the smile line, then add more to fill the area between the smile and the free edge)

You can add a ball of white gel to the tip area and gently push from the back of the ball the gel into place.

You can also try it this way.... http://www.salongeek.com/misc-tutor...-paint-white.html?highlight=smiles+with+brisa

And to tidy you can sweep the smile line using a clean brush and a little scrub fresh.

Thank you Angie, i think that i will give it a try

You also get great results by using the reverse method, do your pink first then cut out the smile, then after you have cured the pink you butt the white up to the pink.

Hi.
On the brisa course in DK you are shown 3 methods to apply the white, so wait and then choose:)

Latest posts

Back