How do you get a free website?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurachicgeek

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!!
I'm not brilliant with modern technology however I would really like to start up my own free website and with pay per click. Has anyone done this themselves? I can't afford the proper tech guys right now however it would be good to no how to do this by myself :)
I look forward to hearing from you
Laura

Have you looked into vistaprint its easy to use - set up - update etc free for 1st month and then I think I pay £7 a month for hosting.

Last edited by a moderator:
weebly is very easy to use and totally free apart from optional personal domain name which you can buy for about £8 it is all drag and drop so if you can use word you can do it yourself :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Wow webleey sounds good I'll try it out. Thank you so much :) x

Sorry weebley

Ive just done mine with weebly it was really easy and im totally useless with things like that :) x

I used Yola & love it xx

look at wix, easy peasy, lemon squeezy

Moonfruit is easy to use and only £8 month,including domain name and email account. Can have upto 5 websites in that price.

Moonfruit is easy to use and only £8 month,including domain name and email account. Can have upto 5 websites in that price.

You can buy your domain for £6 for 2 years from 123 reg, then host on Moonfruit for free, and email through gmail for free rather than pay 8 quid a month x

Wow!!! An over whelming response!!! I'll look into all these now!!!
Thank you so much!!! :)

People have already beaten me to the answers I was going to give.

Just out of interest, does anybody use Wordpress for their website? We're looking at ways of making it easier to integrate Salonlite into your existing site, and I want to make sure we've got all the main ones covered.

Latest posts

Back