How do you get listed with distributor?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know two people who completed a CND foundation course about 5 years ago (one of which is family and actually does my mums nails) and I would be absolutely MORTIFIED if they got recommended to someone over a CND Master. I would call their standard of work bordering on equal with a kit that you might say have bought from Argos. And as for sanitisation etc, don't get me started.

It doesn't say much for a company if they just go and 'recommend' any Tom **** or Harry and then that client goes and gets their nails ruined does it? At least with CND they know that if they recommend a Master, that client knows they won't be disappointed. Recommend someone like the member of my family, and I wouldn't trust CND again.

Well said!

Nail designer with a twist;)

Shame that people have to make problems where none exist (referring to those who feel they should be recommended as gifted technicians even though they have never been assessed). As Nat says, how many times does one have to make a point or explain before the penny finally drops?.

well i have to say i wasn't having a go at Gigi, i actually respect and admire her i was just asking a question :rolleyes:

on a different note however, i didn't say i was a "gifted" technician, i do not know who that was aimed at, i just had to put that out there.

I have said all along that i intend to do my masters courses, i am looking into it for next year. I hope that just because i asked a question this thread doesn't turn into another "have a go at Geeg" that was not my intention.

Happy Geeking Gigi.:hug:

well i have to say i wasn't having a go at Gigi, i actually respect and admire her i was just asking a question :rolleyes:

on a different note however, i didn't say i was a "gifted" technician, i do not know who that was aimed at, i just had to put that out there.

I have said all along that i intend to do my masters courses, i am looking into it for next year. I hope that just because i asked a question this thread doesn't turn into another "have a go at Geeg" that was not my intention.

Happy Geeking Gigi.:hug:

Thank you for that :hug: most kind!!

There is no more for me to say and no need to go over it all again ... if my posts are re-read then I hope they are perfectly understandable in the cool light of the day!! lol

What exasperates is when I feel I have gone to allot of trouble to explain something perfectly logical and simple and then immediately (as if one hasn't said a word, someone else jumps in with, well I must say I am very hurt too etc etc :rolleyes:) does make me fell like this :grr: It's no wonder tempers get frazzled, is it? Then to put the cherry on the top of the ice cream sundae, someone else pops up (who usually has not read the entire thread) to say, gee you sound harsh :lol: Hello!!!! Walk a mile in my shoes mate! :lol:
Happy Holidays everyone! A little brotherly love and understanding would be just peachy! :hug:

Thanks again Kittensgotclaws x

SHEESH:eek:

Ever wish you'd never asked a question? My original post's query was answered very nicely thanks, by all companies who replied:hug:

Can I just also say, it appears that one or two people may be under the impression that I have said that I am unhappy with how a company may choose to do things. If you read back, you will see that at no stage did I say anything of the sort, in fact, after just asking (what I thought was) a simple query, this is my first reply on the thread! I am completely happy that if I purchase products from a company, they will advise the general public as such.:hug:

What exasperates is when I feel I have gone to allot of trouble to explain something perfectly logical and simple and then immediately (as if one hasn't said a word, someone else jumps in with, well I must say I am very hurt too etc etc :rolleyes:) does make me fell like this :grr: It's no wonder tempers get frazzled, is it? Then to put the cherry on the top of the ice cream sundae, someone else pops up (who usually has not read the entire thread) to say, gee you sound harsh :lol: Hello!!!! Walk a mile in my shoes mate! :lol:
Happy Holidays everyone! A little brotherly love and understanding would be just peachy! :hug:

Thanks again Kittensgotclaws x

Usually has not but in this case this person did. :) it was just an observation. I personally don't care how you go about saying things. I appreciate and respect your knowledge. It has taught me a lot! :D So please don't get exasperated by what I said. It wasn't meant as negative. Text is sometimes taken the wrong way by people (as u apparently did with my post) and I was just bringing that to everyones attention. That's all. :hug: no hard feelings I think you're great :D

Keri Hemba
Social Agenda Salon
Jackson, MS USA
[email protected]
Visit my blog at
http://uniquenailsbykeri.blog.com

Find me Facebook!
Search: Unique.Nails by Keri
And click Like!

Latest posts

Back