How do you make your own tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lbrownx

Reaction score
I hear people on here saying they buy wefts and put the tips on theirselves. How is this done

You need a glue gun with keratin glue sticks. Pick how much you need off the weft for the 'strand' I normally go for around 8mm depending how big the weft is. Hold about an inch down and make sure it's secure in your fingers but away from the top as you don't want to burn your self! Snip then put a small blob of glue on the top, either roll into a stick tip or use nail tip pliers to make into pre bonded. If you have a flat heat connector iron you can do the same and buy keratin beads, you pop one on your connector iron let it melt and apply it to the top this way. This probably isn't the best explanation! But there is plenty of videos on YouTube :) xxx

You need a glue gun with keratin glue sticks. Pick how much you need off the weft for the 'strand' I normally go for around 8mm depending how big the weft is. Hold about an inch down and make sure it's secure in your fingers but away from the top as you don't want to burn your self! Snip then put a small blob of glue on the top, either roll into a stick tip or use nail tip pliers to make into pre bonded. If you have a flat heat connector iron you can do the same and buy keratin beads, you pop one on your connector iron let it melt and apply it to the top this way. This probably isn't the best explanation! But there is plenty of videos on YouTube :) xxx

Do not use a glue gun and glue sticks!!!!

I never make my own tips because its too time consuming lol There is a few people you can send it off too. I get them to make my nanos . Has anyone mastered this yet? x;)

Latest posts

Back