How do you mix colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannsh

Reaction score
Hi all,

I’ve noticed that Matrix colour seems lumpy recently, making it a lot of work to mix. Kind of like I have to “stamp” the tint brush down to get rid of the lumps. At first I wondered if the product needed warmed up since I’d been storing it in a cupboard in a colder room, but this has made no difference. Same supplier as always, too. Results are still the same as ever but I’m getting frustrated with the effort needed to get the product to mix to a good consistency.

Any suggestions appreciated!

Hi all,

I’ve noticed that Matrix colour seems lumpy recently, making it a lot of work to mix. Kind of like I have to “stamp” the tint brush down to get rid of the lumps. At first I wondered if the product needed warmed up since I’d been storing it in a cupboard in a colder room, but this has made no difference. Same supplier as always, too. Results are still the same as ever but I’m getting frustrated with the effort needed to get the product to mix to a good consistency.

Any suggestions appreciated!
Buy yourself a mini whisk!, not expensive but the best investment you will make!

A small silicone whisk is very handy and fairly easy to clean.

£0.99 each on ebay. :)

£0.99 each on ebay. :)

Recently I’ve been using a large protein shake bottle to mix colour! It’s made such a difference to the consistency.

Latest posts

Back