How do you organize all of your nail art supplies?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhonda

Reaction score
Those of you, who do handpainted nail art on just about every client, how do you organize your nail art supplies. I am trying to get organized so that everything is right at my fingertips, but still not in the way. Any chance some of the pros (Christie, Trina, hint hint) could post a photo of their set up???

Hi Rhonda,
Thank you for the wonderful comment.
I keep all my paints in a train case (meant for cosmetics) and my brushes in the top where you would put your blush brushes and those sort of thing.
I keep it right beside my desk where it is nice and handy.
Hope this helps. :flower:

I have 2 tool-box type beauty boxes, one for nail art stuff and one for tips and overlays. It works for me, although being mobile and based its a bit of a pain carrying them around everywhere. I only keep a few things in the salon so the bulk I keep with me

I have a cocktail shot glass (yes!!) which I keep my brushes in; small, tall and its 2tone coloured glass!
My paints are all attached in a tray; thats how they came, and I keep that to the side of my table.
I then have a box which is supposed to be to put your sewing things in ie needles, pins, cotton etc, and I keep all my nail piercing attachments, chains to glue on, plastic wallets of glitter, and jus odds and ends Iv found where I've thought "Ah I can use this for nails!!" in here. Ideal because it has lil compartments!! I keep my box in my top drawer in my table. :)

I got my rhinestones and glitters on pots and I keep them near my paints. My nail varnish stand broke (lol!) so my varnishes are over brimming in a box at the moment! :?

Thats abouit it, you dont really need much stuff for nail art, just brushes, paints and odds n ends! Just keep them tidy in a box! Makeup boxes are great because they have all the lil compartments :-D

xxlaylaxx

Thanks for your great replies!

Layla, I am really interested in your paints that are attached to a tray. Where did you get them? Right now I have the sting of little pot so paints but would like something a little more user friendly. Your paints sound like just the ticket!

lol :D

I got them from www.nailartshopuk.com

They are pots of paint attached into a plastic tray. They're called Flexbrush Acrylic Paint Sets. You can get them in primary colours, neons and metalics.

xxlaylaxx

Hi ya all,
I keep all my art stuff in a Tool box, from the local DIY store.
The top tray lifts out, so my colours or at the bottom. lid down so I can see the colours a glance, the tray has all the odds and sods, like gemstone aso in little containers, The lid itself has compartments for decals and two long compartments for the brushes and pens I use.
Great deal a nice little cheapy that is worth millions to me lol
Love Ruth xxx

hi i do lots of art and art parties.. so i had been looking for the perfect storage on wheels... and ive found it... i was in salon services in banbury and theyhad got a hairdressers trolley about 12" wide by 15" with 5 trays and its on wheels.. i just pull it over if someone wants art and lift it into the back of my car for parties... i do take top two trays off and lay them on the floor
i use top tray for glitters top coats
next tray for brush roll tapes/stickers etc
next tray for paints
next for airbrush stencils and paints and the last for bits and bobs i find it perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back