How do you sit when doing feet??!!??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny-Nails

Reaction score
This may sound like a daft question...but...I have a queue of people asking me to overlay their toes (french). I currently use L&P and will also be using Brisa in the very near future.

Now the thing I cannot get my head around is....how on earth do I set up for this service???

I have worked out that I don't ask my lady to put her foot on my desk for me to 'work my magic' on her toes!!! But then again, I don't want to be sat on the floor either???

Can any of you tell me the most comfortable way to work, that looks the most professional, when applying gel overlays? Also, where do I have my lamp???

Hope some of you can help me out here.

Thanks in advance :lol:

Jenny -Nails x x x

Jenny

I have tried sitting on the floor cross legged, which doesnt look the greatest I must admit, and I have tried to use pedicure stool, and got client to put foot in light box on the floor.

Think Pedi stool is the best however although you must put it close to client so that their foot can be rotated easily by yourself.

It doesnt kill the old back as much as sitting on the floor, thats for sure.

Right now I have built in pedi station so the client is sitting up higher than me, and I sit on a small stool which puts me at the right hieght. When I was in school our clients just sat in the dryer chairs for pedis and we'd sit on the floor on a cushion. If you get a nice, fancy, decorative cushion like one made of silk or something to sit on, I think that would still look nice and professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back